• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Geez, we're good to you...

Spoiler:
    Show

Getting 3,000 of these bad boys ready for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind2)
    Is it essential to bring our passports with us?
    Not unless you plan on either going abroad or getting a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revi)
    This question has probably been asked a million times, so I apologise in advance. How much is it for a gym membership at Warwick? Others have talked about SimplyGym, and for the year they're £190. How much cheaper is that to Warwick's own gym?
    I've already bought a year's membership at warwick and it was £190. £55 for warwick active and £135 for the gym access.

ReputationRep:
    Is there chocolate in them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)

Spoiler:
    Show

What's in 'em?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnricoDandolo)
    Is there chocolate in them?
    Maaaaaaaayybbeeeeee

(Original post by Pterodactyl)
    What's in 'em?
    Stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)
    Not unless you plan on either going abroad or getting a job
    Thanks
    I have another question: how many students does each personal tutor take care of? I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions. It's just that your job is to help out freshers, so why not?

ReputationRep:
    Wait, have our room numbers been sent? Cus I haven't got mine :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _aka_)
    Wait, have our room numbers been sent? Cus I haven't got mine :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not officially, but if you go to start.warwick and into the student records thing, then on the student finance page, it'll tell you which room you're paying for.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind2)
    Thanks
    I have another question: how many students does each personal tutor take care of? I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions. It's just that your job is to help out freshers, so why not?
    You'll be in a group of 5 people, and I think each tutor usually takes on 2 new groups each year they decide to take on more people.

ReputationRep:
    Maaaaaaaayybbeeeeee

Stuff
    When it comes to the sports halls, Are you aloud to use them when ever you want? Like if I just came out of a lecture could I go play some basketball in the sports hall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbcs2k9)
    When it comes to the sports halls, Are you aloud to use them when ever you want? Like if I just came out of a lecture could I go play some basketball in the sports hall?
    Yes, assuming you joined Warwick Sport.

ReputationRep:

How many can I have?
    Also, when you say 'bad boys', you are referring to the bags in the photo right? Otherwise I may have to stay in my room :eek:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Is all the fact that all the freshers stuff is green an intentional joke or completely by chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrimlyFish)
    Is all the fact that all the freshers stuff is green an intentional joke or completely by chance?
    I know I must sound like an absolute pillock by now... but I don't get this one either! :eek:

Unless its just because its sick coloured?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Math-Magician)
    I know I must sound like an absolute pillock by now... but I don't get this one either! :eek:

If my sick were that colour I'd be slightly worried... Nah, if you call someone "green" it can mean they're inexperienced or new to something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrimlyFish)
    If my sick were that colour I'd be slightly worried... Nah, if you call someone "green" it can mean they're inexperienced or new to something.
    Oh I thought yellow meant that

Unless that's Geordie because I've heard someone say "you're canny yellow pet" :P

ReputationRep:

I think it's because they are green, and green refers to being environmentally friendly but there are 3000 new bags.

I know a better joke:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought yellow meant that

Unless that's Geordie because I've heard someone say "you're canny yellow pet" :P
    Doesn't being yellow usually mean you're a coward? Going by old wild west films at least...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.