Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToLiveInADream)
    LOL! I've been wanting Germany, Holland, Columbia and England to do well in this world cup and always hated Brazil. Annoying team (apart from Oscar & David usually). So Holland all the way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How are they annoying? I find watching England very boring under Hodgson, so I've basically been cheering for Spain (beautiful passing game) and Brazil (illustrious history) this World Cup. It seems like my support is a curse though!

(Original post by AngelPhys)
    Is it because Oscar looks attractive?
    But then...what about David Luiz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastin8R)
    How are they annoying? I find watching England very boring under Hodgson, so I've basically been cheering for Spain (beautiful passing game) and Brazil (illustrious history) this World Cup. It seems like my support is a curse though!

Are you saying David Luiz is unattractive? That's offensive!

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying David Luiz is unattractive? That's offensive!

ReputationRep:
    Is it because Oscar looks attractive?
    Oscar...attractive? And nah, it's because I went to an Olympics match when he was playing for Brazil in London 2012 and I've liked him ever since. Typical to think girls only like footballers because of their looks, btw :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procrastin8R)

England is a must! I just wanted England to do well to represent us, man. I knew they would disappoint but I had high hopes because they won in 1966 and Austria also won Eurovision in 1966, Real Madrid won the Champions and Athletico Madrid the La Liga which all happened this year soo...

I thought it was fated to happen haha Or at least get out of the flipping group stages?!

ReputationRep:
    Oscar...attractive? And nah, it's because I went to an Olympics match when he was playing for Brazil in London 2012 and I've liked him ever since. Typical to think girls only like footballers because of their looks, btw :rolleyes:
    Yep, that's why I asked, lol. Do you think Neymar is good?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, that's why I asked, lol. Do you think Neymar is good?
    He's been pretty crappy for Barcelona this season in comparison with Bale for Madrid & I don't really like him. Is it bad I thought he was diving so laughed until they put him on a stretcher and I realised the extent of his injury later?

And no, I don't think he's attractive either

ReputationRep:
    He's been pretty crappy for Barcelona this season in comparison with Bale for Madrid & I don't really like him. Is it bad I thought he was diving so laughed until they put him on a stretcher and I realised the extent of his injury later?

And no, I don't think he's attractive either
    Mario Gotze?

ReputationRep:
    Mario Gotze?
    Lol, what are you doing :eyebrow: Don't watch much of the Bundesliga but I'm liking him for Germany.

ReputationRep:
    Mario Gotze?
    Ah but if you're looking for someone I find attractive on a team...Hummles for Germany & head right to Italy for the ultimate :sexface::sexface::sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Ah but if you're looking for someone I find attractive on a team...Hummles for Germany & head right to Italy for the ultimate :sexface::sexface::sexface:
    Really... Hummelss... ? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Really... Hummelss... ? Lol
    Are you kidding me right now?! He's sooo much more attractive than any of the guys you've named. Rugged good looks rather than being stuck in that awkward young-looking phase haha. And for Italy I meant Marchisio...oh hot damn I need air :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding me right now?! He's sooo much more attractive than any of the guys you've named. Rugged good looks rather than being stuck in that awkward young-looking phase haha. And for Italy I meant Marchisio...oh hot damn I need air :fan:
    Woooooooooooooooow, okay. Marchisio?? What about Emile Heskey? Or Adebayo Akinfenwa

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Woooooooooooooooow, okay. Marchisio?? What about Emile Heskey? Or Adebayo Akinfenwa

Lol.
    Thought that they went without saying, no? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :angry: **** Holland

Vivre au Brésil!

ReputationRep:
    Thought that they went without saying, no? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alright, I don't care about your opinion. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    :angry: **** Holland

Vivre au Brésil!
    Nooo! **** Brazil. HOllaaand.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Brazil :sad:Hope they at least get a draw consolation goal. Derp forgot it's not a normal game :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jalal Uddin)
    Poor Brazil :sad:Hope they at least get a draw.
    You can't, lol. It will go onto penalties, if so.

ReputationRep:
    Brazilians>Dutch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.