Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mdotandrews)
    Aw thank you haha! 😊 and yeah that's why I wanted to go as well and to look at the accommodation again, I hope they do it on another day as well
    Yeah hopefully they do it another time to make it better for everyone I was hoping that they were going to do the day at the queens medical centre where we had our interviews because I know how to get there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieMarie)
    Yeah hopefully they do it another time to make it better for everyone I was hoping that they were going to do the day at the queens medical centre where we had our interviews because I know how to get there haha
    Yeah hope so! And ah no where are they doing it then? I thought they'd be doing it at QMC, that's annoying :/

ReputationRep:
    I am yeah so will most likely see you there... Ah that's fair enough, it'd be a lot of hassle to travel to uni everyday. Really looking forward to start though
    Yeah hopefully see you there then! And I know I'm really looking forward to starting now hahah not long till September!!😊

ReputationRep:
    Heyyyy Received an offer for Veterinary Medicine!! (woohoo!!) and Nottingham will probably be my firm.
    Anyone else in the same boat?? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren_D)
    Hey,

Been given an unconditional for the Interior Architecture and Design degree, is there anyone else planning on doing the course or know anyone who has done it?
    I think you may be asking the wrong forum: The University of Nottingham doesn't do this degree but Nottingham Trent does?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed BSc Economics today!

ReputationRep:
    still waiting on my reply for humanistic counselling josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshGodber)
    Is anyone doing Humanistic Counselling?
    OR
    anyone staying at raleigh park accomodation, specifically the hosues?

im still waiting to hear back about my place on humanistic counselling course

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Accountancy?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for law?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hope so! And ah no where are they doing it then? I thought they'd be doing it at QMC, that's annoying :/
    Fingers crossed ... On the booking site it says that its being held at the university park campus :/ I agree it would be better if it was at the QMC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miasophia)
    Yeah hopefully see you there then! And I know I'm really looking forward to starting now hahah not long till September!!😊
    Yeah definitely! Aw same here haha it'll be great hopefully there's a facebook group for us student nurses to join 😊

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely! Aw same here haha it'll be great hopefully there's a facebook group for us student nurses to join 😊
    Yeah I'll keep an eye out on Facebook for a group and if I find one I'll let you know!! 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed ... On the booking site it says that its being held at the university park campus :/ I agree it would be better if it was at the QMC
    Ah I see! I think you can walk across from QMC to the park campus though through the corridors that's what I did on my open day haha 😊 I got lost though 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll keep an eye out on Facebook for a group and if I find one I'll let you know!! 😊😊
    Ah yeah I hope someone does set something up on Facebook ! 😊 be good to get to know a few before we all move up there (hopefully anyway) haha! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah I hope someone does set something up on Facebook ! 😊 be good to get to know a few before we all move up there (hopefully anyway) haha! 😊
    Yeah!! Someone might set one up a bit closer to the time hopefully 😊

ReputationRep:
    Ah same 😊 I'll let you know if I find anything... It'll be nice to get to know people before we start 😊

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see! I think you can walk across from QMC to the park campus though through the corridors that's what I did on my open day haha 😊 I got lost though 🙈
    Oh right haha I didn't make it to the open day.. I only went to the interview there 😊 oops haha I bet we'll get lost quite abit when we start 🙉

ReputationRep:
    Economics, anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lakkisakki)
    Economics, anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep economics BSc firmed see you in September

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.