Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Szmessh)
    CS rejection. good starting lol
    sorry bro

Hate asking, but when did you apply/for what division. Don't answer if you don't want to haha

ReputationRep:
    Few days before 1st oct, trading

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied to Blackrock and Rothschild yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsgetworkin)
    anyone applied to Blackrock and Rothschild yet?
    Roths sent.

Blackrock application complete but not sent.

No word yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Szmessh)
    CS rejection. good starting lol
    When did you submit? Phew this may mean I didn't fail the numerical. Sorry to hear the news, I will be surprised if I don't get rejected. My first app too.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,im currently on a 4 year econ course with placement, so can I still apply this year even though i graduate in 2018? or do i apply during my 2nd year.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blazekid75)
    hey guys,im currently on a 4 year econ course with placement, so can I still apply this year even though i graduate in 2018? or do i apply during my 2nd year.
    thanks
    Apply during your 2nd year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Apply during your 2nd year.
    Ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone finding the online tests?

I completed the Deutsche Bank numerical test earlier after completing a number of practice tests.

Not expecting to get through considering I only managed 18 out of 20 questions in 20 minutes, I was quite suprised considering I achieved over 80% in my maths module during first year of uni.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elvynboro)
    How's everyone finding the online tests?

I completed the Deutsche Bank numerical test earlier after completing a number of practice tests.

Not expecting to get through considering I only managed 18 out of 20 questions in 20 minutes, I was quite suprised considering I achieved over 80% in my maths module during first year of uni.......
    These tests are a test of logic not mathematical conmpetncy, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    5x250 word competencies for HSBC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack_95)
    Last year, they put everyone through to an AC for summer who got on the SW - worth the effort!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No matter how much I practice, I still can't build the courage to do these psychometric tests. At this rate, I don't think I'll even send of any applications. I have a week to complete PwCs psycometric test, but after doing the practice run through I scored really badly. Not sure if it's worth the effort of not even meeting the benchmarks. -.-

ReputationRep:
    No matter how much I practice, I still can't build the courage to do these psychometric tests. At this rate, I don't think I'll even send of any applications. I have a week to complete PwCs psycometric test, but after doing the practice run through I scored really badly. Not sure if it's worth the effort of not even meeting the benchmarks. -.-
    Those tests come off as an easy way to get your cash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack_95)
    can you send me a link please? cannot find it in the search engine at all

ReputationRep:
    Check our your careers services guys, at mine they offer mock interviews and mock assessment centres, Nomura are even coming down to check through CVs etc.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how long RBS take to get back to you after sitting the logical test?

ReputationRep:
    few hours after

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I won't be getting a SW this year :'(

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I won't be getting a SW this year :'(
    pwc?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.