Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFOMaster)
    I'm really worried about my results tomorrow now guys. They're gonna start coming in about 10 minutes and I really think I'm gonna fail about 5 of my 7 nat5's which basically means my life is over. What hurts even more is the fact that I go to a private school and my parents told me they sent me there to buy my grades but I've failed them by putting in not as much effort as I should have. I want to go on and study Medicine, but I think I've completely bombed English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Luckily, I'm rather sure of my A's in Cake decorating and Geography. I just really need help calming down. Is anyone else as nervous as I am????????!??!??!??!?!? lololol
    I really hated the map question in geography. I opened it up and it as like just cliffs and forests It was for limestone if you if that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringMedic8)
    Hi Sam! :yes: I'll be here all evening if you have any questions. Whatever happens, there's loads of us here to help you regardless of what results you get a Which Nationals/Highers are you studying? :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's kind of you, but like you I'm not sitting any results. I represent SQA online and I'm here to help as well! At this rate there'll be more helpers that students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larissa14)
    English, Maths, Modern Studies, Biology, Health & Food Technology, Geography and i also did Nat 4 German

Mods was scary. Opened up the paper in the 1st exam i ever took and i didn't know how to answer the question. I made something up though so hope it's all good. Rest of exam was good
    I actually quite like the mods exam, although there was some outcry at my school over the 'alternatives to prison' question as it had not been taught.

English was horrible, but Biology was a lot better than what I expected.
    The thing about English, is that you cannot really gauge how you got on reasonably accurately, so I'm hoping.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I heard they were coming in on Thursday though, because of delays due to the commonwealth games?
    That wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't the second, and it really isn't funny now. I'm glad you enjoy getting your kicks out of stressing people out, but as I know this not to be true, and am not even getting my results, how about you just do everyone a favour and shut up about your crappy little sadistic joke yeh?

Thanks
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'll be okay if you show me a proof of the Weil conjectures right now?
    I had to look up what that was, can't say I can prove it though, maybe after next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euan29)
    I actually quite like the mods exam, although there was some outcry at my school over the 'alternatives to prison' question as it had not been taught.

English was horrible, but Biology was a lot better than what I expected.
    The thing about English, is that you cannot really gauge how you got on reasonably accurately, so I'm hoping.
    I liked the biology paper but i hate multiple choice questions. I always seem to do rubbish on them like 9/20
    I revised loads for biology.

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING OMFG

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithmmm)
    Is this true? Because I went on the mysqa website and it says that I should have activated it again this year and that I cant get my results by text or email unless I activated it and got a letter to my house this year. And I haven't so does that mean I just have to wait for post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you've set the account up once you don't need to activate again. We'll send your results to you however you specified last year.

ReputationRep:
    http://prntscr.com/49ltbp

IT'S HAPPENING!!:eek::eek::albertein:

ReputationRep:
    WHERE'S MY EMAIL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    I had to look up what that was, can't say I can prove it though, maybe after next year
    To be honest I was reading up on some number theory and I ended up there (on wikipedia, of course) so I just asked you the first wiki page that had a section with proofs in it cause of the name ahah

I'll just go back to kinda being here barely keeping up with the chat because Askle and Hollie are getting all the helping out from #TeamSQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Not bad plan - good luck and we'll be here all night if you need anything!
    that's me going to bed now, its like the night before christmas and no one can sleep.. except we're not waking up to joy and presents:ashamed2:

in all seriousness.. good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    One hour for first emails!

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    That wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't the second, and it really isn't funny now. I'm glad you enjoy getting your kicks out of stressing people out, but as I know this not to be true, and am not even getting my results, how about you just do everyone a favour and shut up about your crappy little sadistic joke yeh?

Thanks
    :rofl: I just like winding you up mobbsy
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Happy Results Day 2k14 Everybody :goodluck:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I just like winding you up mobbsy
    The thing is, I don't actually care - as I said, Im not getting results - I just think that if you enjoy stressing people out about this kinda stuff, you shouldn't be here...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the texts get sent? or is it just in random waves like the emails...?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys do you know when the passing rate statistics for this years exams are going to be published ? BTW GOOD LUCK WE ALL HAVE PASSED !

ReputationRep:
    Right lads, it's results day now, but unlucky cause results won't be in for another hour at least. Reckon most of you won't go to bed because you'll all be stressin' but I'd advise you to try! Better to feel good in the morning than feel like **** eh? I'll try and stay up till 4 or 5 with you guys and make sure you're all game and stuff, feel free to pm if you're having proper panic attacks and shizzle too because I'll like the chat and it's technically my 'job' to help people today innit?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by craigisbatman)
    Anyone know when the texts get sent? or is it just in random waves like the emails...?
    They are randomly sent but usually later than the emails

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.