Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    And yet again Arsenal choke in the big games.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I love your posts. Seriously.
    Haha! Why? Cos I'm a pessimistic ****?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    And yet again Arsenal choke in the big games.
    Lol nah they just make sense (most of the time)

(Original post by Mackay)
    Haha! Why? Cos I'm a pessimistic ****?
    But..but... we still beat City. I'm clinging on to that :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I hope this doesn't get turned into a huge ****storm tbh, sure we lost and played **** but it was still a one goal defeat and only 3 points dropped really, looks like all the top teams are bottling and we all know Spurs will now follow up that win with a poor defeat against some bottle half team.

It's one of our first loses in the last 10 games or so, we've got a good set of fixtures coming up and hopefully no new injuries, Wilshere Ox and Sanchez back in a week or two and we can go on and boss it.

Not going to lie though, we were AWFUL today, truly awful

ReputationRep:
    Aww man, if we'd won today and things stay the same we'd be 3 points off city, gradually being dragged back into the top 4 race, can you imagine Soton Tottenham Arsenal in 2nd to 4th, would be truly shocking (if highly highly unlikely)

ReputationRep:
    Atletico 3-0 Real Madrid, Derby days at their finest :rolleyes:

EDIT: 4-0 Holy ****.

ReputationRep:
    Mandzukic you sexy beast :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Atletico make me feel better about Arsenal loss. I hate Real Madrid

ReputationRep:
    Honestly though, I still reckon we will retain our Top 4 position if it's reconciliation from todays performance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Atletico make me feel better about Arsenal loss. I hate Real Madrid
    Atletico have been overwhelming in this game :coma:, I don't really despise Real, but I don't want them to retain their UCL title. Saying that neither do I want Chelsea to win but you never know with them as Cuadrado is going to make a significant enhancement in their squad and they have the ability to win it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Atletico have been overwhelming in this game :coma:, I don't really despise Real, but I don't want them to retain their UCL title. Saying that neither do I want Chelsea to win but you never know with them as Cuadrado is going to make a significant enhancement in their squad and they have the ability to win it.
    I hate Real because the model they follow of spending ridiculous amounts of money unnecessarily. I think Chelsea have sealed the title today I can't see Man City coming back now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Southampton you ****ing tease

ReputationRep:
    More bad news for you as Southampton score a late winner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    I hate Real because the model they follow of spending ridiculous amounts of money unnecessarily. I think Chelsea have sealed the title today I can't see Man City coming back now.
    True but I'd actually cry if they won the double.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Could be worse, we could be RM tbf. If we lost 4-0 to Spurs I don't know what I'd do.

Guys guys also, just looked at Tues/Weds fixtures. We play Leicester at home whilst Liverpool and Tottenham have each other. One of them are guaranteed to drop points. Soton have West Ham which could prove beneficial who knows. So the midweek matches can be good for us.

Then the next week we've got Palace away which is doable. Spurs have West Ham and Liverpool have Southampton. Points should be dropped in both games probably. Ok so it's all good.

It's not all doom and gloom. Yes I'm bipolar I know

ReputationRep:
    How we're going to boss Saturday:

Anyone seen Zurich? Didn't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)

Anyone seen Zurich? Didn't think so.
    What was I thinking :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What was I thinking :rolleyes:
    DW man, we got destroyed by the Hurricane as well. Screw a DVD, Spurs will be bringing out a documentary on their two wins against Arsenal and Chelsea this season.

ReputationRep:
    Sterling runs like such a little *****

Oops, wrong thread

Point still stands tho
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    x
    Tbf Zurich hasn't posted in ages. Shed End just admit you love us ffs

(Original post by SA-1)
    Sterling runs like such a little *****

Oops, wrong thread

Point still stands tho
    :rofl:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.