greys anatomy Watch

Emmanuel321
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lindchen)
I did not like all the singing from Owen...his voice kinda disturbs me
Oh, but I am glad they had to do it with Ramirez (She's a real singer), and that way I got to see my fav: Jessica Capshaw.
I think her acting was very good, but hey, that's the JCap fan in me speaking

And I don't like that Callie survived...I don't like Callie at all, and the Calzona thing just on Arizona's part, and that way Arizona would've been free for someone else or something, but hey, if she's happy, I'm happy I mean, I got to see her a LOT last week, I like this

Why the heck is the next episode going to be on 28 April? Seriously?
No new episode to then? There seems to be so much breaks this year throughout the season!
- skyhigh -
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Emmanuel321)
No new episode to then? There seems to be so much breaks this year throughout the season!
Most American TV shows seem to be taking ridiculous breaks this year, I think gossip girl has had two long breaks since Christmas. Is there a reason for this?

And I didn't like the musical either, it felt like watching a cover of the songs on YouTube.
Samz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i quite liked the musical
obviously not every single episode, that'd be a bit much but for this one off i thought it was good!
i did find owen a bit cringey though, i think he has a good voice but it didnt suit the songs he was given. this is how we operate or whatever it was was cringey!
i loved universe & u, grace, the story and running on sunshine though!! <3

i like Callie (not as much as i love Arizona ) buuut i can't believe she didn't die! she went through a windscreen man!! is that really possible?? lol
Lindchen
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, Arizona is pure love. I mean, she's great. She really is.Her dialouge is sometimes pure gold: Peds is hardcore or the tiny humans thing

But Callie...I don't know.. I am sorry, but I don't get warm with their relationship. Never liked Callie alone, don't like her in a pairing. What does Shonda have in store for them? Mh... we'll see.

And after all this, I was 100% sure she was going to die, and then Arizona and Mark would have had to look after the baby (who`s going to have complications..) and having some big fights etc.

I think it is odd that Callie said yes and I guess she'll rethink that. In that moment she didn't know about the baby, I think she's going to blame Arizona. Can't wait to see some more JCap awesomeness
LaRoar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't mind the singing too much - I actually had goosebumps during 'How to save a life' and I don't even like that song. I knew it was going to be a musical episode though, so I'd prepared myself for it being awful.

I used to love Callie back in the day but she's a bit rubbish now. She just moans a lot and is all drippy and needy, whereas she used to be a hardcore, strong female character. Still, glad she didn't die.
Rainbow Revolution
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The season finale wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I thought that they would leave us with something that would leave us going ':O' .
But still, it was nice. I think what Meredith did was for a good cause, and Derek shouldn't really get so worked up about it. Although I do see where he is coming from.
*absinthe*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
4 november... it's a late started in terms of US programmes
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Season Finalr was crap.
thetopnotch
Report 7 years ago
Has anyone started watching the newest episodes yet?
youssef.i
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thetopnotch)
Has anyone started watching the newest episodes yet?
Yep, definitely worth watching, still has all the drama and emotion you'd expect from an episode of Grey's!
Poke
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes!! I am properly loving them! Especially the one that aired in the US yesterday. So lovely!
21Grapes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Dark Was The Night was such a heartbreaking episode... :'(
thetopnotch
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Poke)
Yes!! I am properly loving them! Especially the one that aired in the US yesterday. So lovely!
I know! Cannot wait for the next episode!
episode spoiler
zola is adorable! Loved the comedy in the episode, as well as the serious bits.

(Original post by 21Grapes)
Dark Was The Night was such a heartbreaking episode... :'(
Yeah The gap between that episode coming out and 'Suddenly' being broadcast was massive as well, had to wait for ages.
modini
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've recently starting watching this show again from scratch. I used to watch it a few years ago but stopped mid way through season 4. Is it still good later on? My brother says it goes a bit downhill after the first 3 seasons.
21Grapes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Yeah The gap between that episode coming out and 'Suddenly' being broadcast was massive as well, had to wait for ages.
i mean omg i was crying my eyes out T___T i loved him so much!!

and i read the article a few days ago about it being patrick dempsey's last season.. i cant imagine a grey's without him!?
Poke
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 21Grapes)
i mean omg i was crying my eyes out T___T i loved him so much!!

and i read the article a few days ago about it being patrick dempsey's last season.. i cant imagine a grey's without him!?
Yea he's apparently leaving, and Ellen Pompey signed up for 8 seasons as well originally so dunno if she'll be staying or not.

Hoping that yesterdays episode is kinda the start of a big storyline for Alex, really want him to find love! Properly this time.. lol
- skyhigh -
Report 7 years ago
I know! Cannot wait for the next episode!
episode spoiler
zola is adorable! Loved the comedy in the episode, as well as the serious bits.

Spoiler:
Show
The part where Zola started walking and Derek was fumbling with the camera was soooo adorable! Easily my fav part of the episode :love:
Emmanuel321
Report 7 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
The ending of this weeks just makes me want another episode! Especially with everyone hearing what happened! Really liked this episode!
thetopnotch
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Emmanuel321)
Spoiler:
Show
The ending of this weeks just makes me want another episode! Especially with everyone hearing what happened! Really liked this episode!
(About latest epsiode) 812 Hope for the hopeless
Spoiler:
Show
I know! The argument was major as well. Adele and Richard was such a nice moment, hopefully Richard stays on in the series. I get the feeling that he may take time out to care for Adele?
Charl
Report 7 years ago
its so goddamn emotional fave show!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads