What are you listening to now? VII Watch

This discussion is closed.
MeYou2Night
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustawny)
You couldn't even dream of being as talented and as hardworking as Ed Sheeran, so **** right off.
You really need to watch your language. There is no need to swear. All it shows is that you have anger issues.

How would you know how hard working I am? I have not only learnt to play 12 instruments to a very high level but also have a first class degree from Oxford. What do you have?

Plus, just because I'm not famous, doesn't mean I'm not talented.

Posted from TSR Mobile
MeYou2Night
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EdSheeranCrazed)
See, this guy is SO RIGHT
No he is not. Whenever someone says something that doesn't coincide with his school of thinking he results to swearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
EdSheeranCrazed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MeYou2Night)
You really need to watch your language. There is no need to swear. All it shows is that you have anger issues.

How would you know how hard working I am? I have not only learnt to play 12 instruments to a very high level but also have a first class degree from Oxford. What do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mate, ok i gotta say that yes, playing 12 instruments is great but Oxford isn't everything you know. I mean sure, it's an amazing academic achievement but some of us just don't need it you know.
I mean, i have both parents who are PHD holders (dad's got physics from Cambridge) and mum has international relations from Sheffield and I do not want to become another PHD in my family - my mum's side is all medical doctors.
MeYou2Night
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mate, ok i gotta say that yes, playing 12 instruments is great but Oxford isn't everything you know. I mean sure, it's an amazing academic achievement but some of us just don't need it you know.
I mean, i have both parents who are PHD holders (dad's got physics from Cambridge) and mum has international relations from Sheffield and I do not want to become another PHD in my family - my mum's side is all medical doctors.
Thank you that's absolutely fine. Lustawny attacked me for not being hardworking so I just stated everything I've done to disprove that

Posted from TSR Mobile
EdSheeranCrazed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you that's absolutely fine. Lustawny attacked me for not being hardworking so I just stated everything I've done to disprove that

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's ok ah ok. good
MeYou2Night
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's ok ah ok. good
Good luck in your future endeavours and I apologise if I sounded arrogant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bookworm246love
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
everyone but me - lykke li
The Nail
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
No he is not. Whenever someone says something that doesn't coincide with his school of thinking he results to swearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only swear at you because you've constantly attacked me in the past for literally no logical reason whatsoever, based on how you wrongly perceive me through an internet screen without having ever met me in person beforehand. I don't take kindly to people who pick on me and piss me off full stop, let alone when there's absolutely no substantial evidence involved in your accusations about me.
MeYou2Night
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustawny)
I only swear at you because you've constantly attacked me in the past for literally no logical reason whatsoever, based on how you wrongly perceive me through an internet screen without having ever met me in person beforehand. I don't take kindly to people who pick on me and piss me off full stop, let alone when there's absolutely no substantial evidence involved in your accusations about me.
I apologise for that.

Yet I'm still a hard working individual which I have demonstrated . can you demonstrate anything you've done like that?

This is out of pure curiosity now - I'm not attacking you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lustawny
Report 4 years ago
I apologise for that.

Yet I'm still a hard working individual which I have demonstrated . can you demonstrate anything you've done like that?

This is out of pure curiosity now - I'm not attacking you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not denying that you're a hardworking person (clearly you are, if what you've said is all true); all I said was that I believe Ed Sheeran is the harder worker out of the pair of you. Have you played 312 gigs in one year, out of interest?
Illegal Algebra
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Stone Dead Forever, Metallica cover version. They performed it better than the original.
EdSheeranCrazed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is true that Ed has played 312 gigs a year but he has pure uncanny talent. I'm not saying that MeYou2Night doesn't but it does take extraordinary will and inner strength o do that
lustawny
Report 4 years ago
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Imperion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Spiros90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Louie Vega

pinkteddyx64
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel Playing With My Heart
The Nail
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Strawberry Switchblade - Since Yesterday
Mathsqueen
Badges: 9
Report 4 years ago
SUMMER VIBES

https://soundcloud.com/orgasms/tough...-orgasms-remix
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Echo and the Bunnymen - Heads Will Roll (Summer Version)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.24%
Not great so far... (227)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed