Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YBHARDWAJ)
    *scared
    Yeah I am the same - I got 21 and have applied to Durham. Don't think i've got a chance now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    Just to make you all feel better about yourselves.. My LNAT score is 15 and I haven't stopped laughing, my future has gone down the drain looool
    same here....best of luck to u and me

ReputationRep:
    congrats... scores above the world average are good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    Possibly as I'm considering putting it as my insurance choice, when is it?
    Same with me. I'm not too sure. I got an email saying I can book it via the student portal, but can't find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmabeth)
    Yeah!! definitely hahaha, have you heard from any of the American unis?
    Sadly no, and I won't until late March at the earliest! Rolling admissions is a luxury only you Brits can afford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Has anyone heard from Durham or UCL since the new year? I did my LNAT in mid December and it's taking ages now :erm:
    I got rejected from UCL on Monday. They said it was because of my lnat essay. I just received my lnat score and I got 27.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by sop10)
    I got rejected from UCL on Monday. They said it was because of my lnat essay. I just received my lnat score and I got 27.
    I still haven't heard from them, and I got 31 but I don't think my essay was very good

ReputationRep:
    35! Was really hoping to reach 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    I still haven't heard from them, and I got 31 but I don't think my essay was very good
    If your predicted grades met or are slightly above the entry requirement I don't think you should worry. My problem with the essay was I'd only written 300+ words.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by sop10)
    If your predicted grades met or are slightly above the entry requirement I don't think you should worry. My problem with the essay was I'd only written 300+ words.
    My predicted grades are above the requirements, but I think they rely a lot on the LNAT essay (I think I wrote slightly above the recommended)

ReputationRep:
    Think my chances of getting into King's have been completely crushed :/ only got 24 on the LNAT, and predicted A*AA for A2
    Does anybody know why King's might be taking so long with my application though? I submitted it on October 5th, sat the LNAT on October 14th and have heard nothing since the confirmation email? Surely with my LNAT score, they would've rejected me straight away??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetraynor)
    Think my chances of getting into King's have been completely crushed :/ only got 24 on the LNAT, and predicted A*AA for A2
    Does anybody know why King's might be taking so long with my application though? I submitted it on October 5th, sat the LNAT on October 14th and have heard nothing since the confirmation email? Surely with my LNAT score, they would've rejected me straight away??
    Why would they? Kings minimum required LNAT score is 20, and last year 25 was the average amongst the people admitted. What is more, there is the LNAT essay that is also an important part of your application.

ReputationRep:
    31 on LNAT, AAAB at AS, waiting on King's, Durham & LSE (I know they don't use the LNAT), what are my chances lol

ReputationRep:
    Well i got 26 on LNAT, AAAB. Offer at LSE. UCL and cambridge rejected (cambridge was a long shot). 2 other offers from Russel group uni's but they arent erm... note worthy lol.

ReputationRep:
    LNAT:28 (Essay:Poor) Predictions:A*A*A AS:AABB PS:Med-Strong. Offers:Cardiff(AAB)(ABB if I firm) Exeter(AAA) Waiting on: LSE King's Nottingham. My hopes are not high for the remaining Uni's.

Congratulations to all regarding LNAT results, I'm glad that the competition is so strong, I'll feel consoled when the rejections come in!

ReputationRep:
    Is a score of 19 far too low for Kings,got 4 As at AS and all As and A*s at GCSEs ? Guessing KCL gonna have cut off though and I'm below average

ReputationRep:
    I got 36 in the LNAT and have offers from LSE, Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. 8A* 2A GCSE , AAAB AS and 3 A* predictions. Disappointed to have been rejected from Oxford, but arguably LSE gives it a run their money!

ReputationRep:
    I got 27 on the LNAT (the essay went well) and I'm predicted 44/45 IB which is like A levels A*A*A*A*A*A 😛 I'm still waiting on King's and I'm getting more and more worried to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H14Cole)
    I got 36 in the LNAT and have offers from LSE, Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. 8A* 2A GCSE , AAAB AS and 3 A* predictions. Disappointed to have been rejected from Oxford, but arguably LSE gives it a run their money!
    Do you know why you were rejected from Oxford?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H14Cole)
    Also the universities you've mentioned aren't exactly bad! Haha well done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 23, 2016

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.