Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone any tips for a northumbria interview? ? Thankssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarabug)
    Hello
    I was wondering - have you heard from Northumbria? If so, how long did it take them to get back to you? It's been a month and no word from them yet aha
    I've heard nothing just the thank you email but no offers for interview its been over 2 weeks since i sent my application off eek

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes for lsbu to get back to u with the results of the numeracy and literacy... They said 5 days but it's been more than a week:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MegHarpur)
    I've heard nothing just the thank you email but no offers for interview its been over 2 weeks since i sent my application off eek
    Ah ok thanks! Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarabug)
    Ah ok thanks! Good luck with your application!
    Aww thank you pet! Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, ive only had the confirmation email from DMU which says i should here within 10 days so im hoping Thursday/Friday i should get something.
    I applied for adult nursing, when and what did u apply for [/QUOTE]

hiya, I've applied for dual (Adult and Child) on the 18th of Nov.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lcnurney1996)
    Hey is it a group interview or one-to-one?
    both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkLady1302)
    Hi there, ive only had the confirmation email from DMU which says i should here within 10 days so im hoping Thursday/Friday i should get something.
    I applied for adult nursing, when and what did u apply for
    hiya, I've applied for dual (Adult and Child) on the 18th of Nov.[/QUOTE]

I applied to demontfort too but For childrens nursing and i revieved the same email. I heard back today saying i got an interview and it literally is bang on the 10th(working) day. No date though they just said congratulations and we will let you know asap. Good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    hiya, I've applied for dual (Adult and Child) on the 18th of Nov.
    I applied to demontfort too but For childrens nursing and i revieved the same email. I heard back today saying i got an interview and it literally is bang on the 10th(working) day. No date though they just said congratulations and we will let you know asap. Good luck xx[/QUOTE]

Hey i got an email today my interview is on Thursday 10th Dec so bang on a week from now!! Anyone else got an interview for the same day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lcnurney1996)
    I got an offer from Oxford Brookes for adult nursing last night! And applying to York, UCLan, Oxford Brookes Nottingham andnsheffield hallam!
    Have you heard anuthing?
    Congratulations! Quick question, when do we start applying for the bursary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mismash)
    both
    Just make sure you know about the course specific to the uni so when you get there you don't panic when your there! Also group ones tend to be a scenario which you discuss in a group together!
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have an interview at Cumbria yesterday? I loved the uni but I don't think I'll get an offer 😔

ReputationRep:
    I have send of my ucas for adult nursing at LSBU, Kingston, City, Greenwich and Middlesex... I have an interview next week for Kingston so i'm starting to panick.
    I'm worried about the entry exam so does anyone have any advice for this?
    Last year I applied for LSBU and passed the maths but failed on the English.

So can any one whos passed the exam or current nursing students give me advice on the english exam.
    How do I structure it? Do I write it as an essay? If so, am I supposed to make up my own facts and statistics? (I was always told to structure essays like this: 1. Point 2.Evidence 3.Explanation)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey how long did it take for Northumbria to get back to you?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, the interview at Northumbria is great and not as stressful as other places in my opinion. There is an English aptitude test but just write coherently and you will be fine. Other than that just be yourself and let your passion show

(I had my interview early this year for MH nursing so I'm in march 16 intake)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann67)
    Hey how long did it take for Northumbria to get back to you?
    About 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniferelka)
    Don't worry, the interview at Northumbria is great and not as stressful as other places in my opinion. There is an English aptitude test but just write coherently and you will be fine. Other than that just be yourself and let your passion show

(I had my interview early this year for MH nursing so I'm in march 16 intake)
    Thank you! Was the group interview hard? Or the individual one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an interview for adult nursing on Satuday at UEA ?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Was the group interview hard? Or the individual one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, not at all. Questions you would expect really. Let others speak in the group interview but don't go unheard, use this as an opportunity to really show your communication skills. The individual interview was also fine, just show your passion and that you know what you are talking about and what you are getting yourself in for.

ReputationRep:
    About 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's been almost a month! How did they contact you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.