Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eshaw7)
    whats the Salford interview like? I have mine next week do not know what to expect at all!
    It's very straightforward; a group interview and then an individual one. There are no hidden surprises, and the process was actually quite enjoyable- the staff are lovely too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Woah I got told on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well
    Congratulations!! Will Salford be your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nika15)
    Congratulations!! Will Salford be your first choice?
    Aw thank you! I really really liked it; I also have an offer at MMU, and awaiting the outcome of my St George's interview- lots of decisions to be made

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Keele?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wanting to do some reading on physio before the course starts as I have a job which gives me A LOT of free time but don't know which books would be useful or which you get on the course, does anyone know which books I should buy and read?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurrrawrr28)
    Yeah, heard back last Wednesday. When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.L.W)
    Yeah, heard back last Wednesday. When did you have your interview?
    I haven't had an interview yet, i haven't heard anything back yet how was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebec1)
    Hi, I was wanting to do some reading on physio before the course starts as I have a job which gives me A LOT of free time but don't know which books would be useful or which you get on the course, does anyone know which books I should buy and read?
    I was recommend the trail guide to the body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdkoala)
    I was recommend the trail guide to the body
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisIsNotMyNamex)
    Yep! Im glad bc it is one of my top choices and the staff are lovely. Though few days later got rejected from Worcester which was piss lol. Waiting it the worst part!!
    At least you had an offer before you were rejected by Worcester! I liked Coventry too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kbenn0)
    Well done !!! Great to see there is a couple of us already for Keele X
    Have any of you had any accommodation information sent through yet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Aw thank you! I really really liked it; I also have an offer at MMU, and awaiting the outcome of my St George's interview- lots of decisions to be made
    Me too! I'm totally stuck between MMU and Salford haha think I need to revisit them to make my mind up!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else stressing the smaller things like what laptop would be most suitable, should I buy a skeleton, how much should I read up on before Sept etc etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebec1)
    Hi
    I recommend Tidy's Physiotherapy
    And revise on anatomy in particular muscles.
    But the best is to contact university where you going to study and ask for list of books recomended.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything! I got an email on Saturday morning saying they're looking at my application so I'm expecting to hopefully hear back this week sometime! I haven't heard from Northumbria or Nottingham either

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had a rejection/offer after their interview from UEA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyg97)
    I haven't heard anything! I got an email on Saturday morning saying they're looking at my application so I'm expecting to hopefully hear back this week sometime! I haven't heard from Northumbria or Nottingham either
    Yeah I had that email too and i havent heard back from nottingham either, when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had that email too and i havent heard back from nottingham either, when did you apply?
    3rd November, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyg97)

A few of us have offers from Keele so I'd think you'd hear quite soon! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slurry90)
    Is anyone else stressing the smaller things like what laptop would be most suitable, should I buy a skeleton, how much should I read up on before Sept etc etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I've been thinking of getting a notebook especially since I'm commuting and don't want to carry loads of heavy stuff. I know on my last degree not many people typed in lectures but I think more people probably do now with tablets and notebooks etc - laptops were too heavy and loud with keyboard tapping to be bothered last time. But I think I'd be more organised than having loads of messy notes on paper for different modules.

As for pre reading - the course I'm doing at the moment is second year uni biology so I've got enough to be getting on with but I'll probably take a month's break after my exam in June and then go over bones/muscles/anatomy in August. Definitely getting my own skeleton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.