Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KloppOClock)
    what? im not going to be telling people who havent done it the answers??
    How do you know they've done it or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by botmun2)
    Remove this.

Also, I didn't remember my UCAS Personal ID, and couldn't write that down on the third page. -_- though it was written 'if known'.... Now will this create any problem? :/
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaserRanger)
    Super easy lol I had half an hr left sleeping

I could have been in a similar position if it wasn't for errrr....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    How do you know they've done it or not?
    cuz id ask something generic like "what was part b about" and if they get it right then ill know theyve sat the test. if not, **** em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Remove this.

No.
    Sorry? :/

I don't think I discussed anything related to the problems. :/ Could you tell me what the problem is?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously need advice

- I'm not very space-economical and ended up running out of space on the blank pages at the back of the booklet. My center gave me some extra paper on which I wrote huge parts of my final solutions. It was quite clear from layout that they weren't rough workings However, I've just seen that Oxford's website says "Only answers written in the booklet will be marked. There are spare blank pages at the end of the test paper."

I've just sent a message to my exams officer asking if a note could be sent with my paper explaining. Has anyone had similar experience and know if I'm doomed or not? Honestly at least 30-35 marks worth of work was on my extra pages...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azambug)
    seriously need advice

- i'm not very space-economical and ended up running out of space on the blank pages at the back of the booklet. My center gave me some extra paper on which i wrote huge parts of my final solutions. It was quite clear from layout that they weren't rough workings however, i've just seen that oxford's website says "only answers written in the booklet will be marked. There are spare blank pages at the end of the test paper."

i've just sent a message to my exams officer asking if a note could be sent with my paper explaining. Has anyone had similar experience and know if i'm doomed or not? Honestly at least 30-35 marks worth of work was on my extra pages...
    wait what are you serious? I ran out of pages and kept using the extra paper to put my solutions etc . That would just be ******** as they've given literally no space to do the answers

ReputationRep:
    Well that was absolutely despicable.

ReputationRep:
    I found it tougher but maybe it´s just because the pressure of the real exam. I answered everything, but I hope I din´t make any silly mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by botmun2)
    Sorry? :/

I don't think I discussed anything related to the problems. :/ Could you tell me what the problem is?
    I think you should remove it as well.
    You can find out why later, but for now remove any reference to the questions please.
    For your sake as well!

ReputationRep:
    Damn daniel ! Guess who's not getting into oxford or imperial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to discuss questions ( who has already done the test) msg me

Why?
    Have you taken the exam? Do you care?

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundary predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie Leconte)
    Why?
    Have you taken the exam? Do you care?
    no reason, yes and yes

ReputationRep:
    I think you should remove it as well.
    You can find out why later, but for now remove any reference to the questions please.
    For your sake as well!

Okay! I removed that part...

Will post details 2 days later then.

ReputationRep:
    no reason, yes and yes
    Ok, I'll clarify my question, do you care about grade boundary?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'll clarify my question, do you care about grade boundary?
    dont care what other people gotm just interested in seeing if my answers are any good

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what policy is if we ran out of blank pages at the back of the book and had to use extra paper? Does ATS accept notification from the centre that this was the case so that we can get this part of our work marked? Really gutted if not -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azambug)
    x
    just email them and hope that they allow it. I can see how they wouldnt allow it but at the same time if you ran out of room in the booklet what do they expect you to do :dontknow:

the space given for answers is literally retarded. If you make one mistake then theres no way youll fit the answer in. They should change it imo.

ReputationRep:
    When will the paper or the solution be available?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 30, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.