The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Sr90s team is too similar to mine. I have Payet/Sanchez vs Firmino/Ozil but he has the better defence. Might need to think about how to best catch him.

Expecting a big day - not seen any other team with Aguero, Ibra and Sanchez.*

ReputationRep:
    46 with Aguero, Sterling and Sanchez (C) to play

It's my best week since the season began in terms of GW rank.

ReputationRep:
    57 with DDG, Van Dijk and Aguero to play..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Sr90s team is too similar to mine. I have Payet/Sanchez vs Firmino/Ozil but he has the better defence. Might need to think about how to best catch him.

Expecting a big day - not seen any other team with Aguero, Ibra and Sanchez.*
    I'm impressed you've managed to fit in all three. I really want Sanchez but he's just too much money now.

I really don't like Valencia or Stones, one of them is getting the chop over the international break (most likely Valencia as I think City will start keeping CS' eventually). So tempted to double up on Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone's thoughts on Walcott? Flash in the pan or finally living up to his potential? Arsenal's fixtures are too good not to have him in at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'm impressed you've managed to fit in all three. I really want Sanchez but he's just too much money now.

I really don't like Valencia or Stones, one of them is getting the chop over the international break (most likely Valencia as I think City will start keeping CS' eventually). So tempted to double up on Arsenal
    What's the site which shows price increases/decreases that will happen over night?

I think I'm going to play my wildcard now so may as well try and take advantage over the 2 week break and increase team value?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    What's everyone's thoughts on Walcott? Flash in the pan or finally living up to his potential? Arsenal's fixtures are too good not to have him in at the moment.
    Not going near him, been burnt too many times in the past by owning Walcott.

Zerforax you want http://fplstatistics.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Not going near him, been burnt too many times in the past by owning Walcott.

Zerforax you want http://fplstatistics.co.uk/
    Thanks! Should I just bring in everyone who is around 90%+?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Mate I have Aguero, Costa, Lukaku and Sanchez in my side, not to mention Firmino too.

No idea how I managed it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Mate I have Aguero, Costa, Lukaku and Sanchez in my side, not to mention Firmino too.

No idea how I managed it...
    Yh I've got Sanchez aguero payet costa sterling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Thanks! Should I just bring in everyone who is around 90%+?
    Be careful who you've got already, if you already own a player who's increased .1 since you bought him for example you might want to ride it out and hope he rises again.

I'd just wait and see who scores today tbh :lol: A lot of FPL players just chase points.

ReputationRep:
    Dropping valencia is suicidal IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

I had KDB originally from WC so wasn't much upgrading. If Ibra fails then I'm selling him and upgrading my fourth midfielder (Capoue). Ozil for me won't get massive scores and isn't a captaincy option like Sanchez (I should wait until after the game but oh well!). I could drop Payet and keep Antonio but Payet is doing enough to keep. Ibra isn't.

Valencia - he will come good. Sort of want him back.
    Walcott - he's a good option imo. More likely to start than Son and will outscore Antonio, Chadli and Son. Lallana good too at that price.*

ReputationRep:
    ^You need Milner mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Be careful who you've got already, if you already own a player who's increased .1 since you bought him for example you might want to ride it out and hope he rises again.

I'd just wait and see who scores today tbh :lol: A lot of FPL players just chase points.
    Tempted to take out Jakupovic out since he's risen to 4.2 and I think he drops tonight (since he's at -3.6?)

What time do the price changes go through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Tempted to take out Jakupovic out since he's risen to 4.2 and I think he drops tonight (since he's at -3.6?)

What time do the price changes go through?
    Nah it's -100 where they drop, and 2am

ReputationRep:
    England need to start making plans for a new captain because Rooney isn't getting back into this team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Nah it's -100 where they drop, and 2am
    Very helpful to know!

ReputationRep:
    Well captaining Zlatan was a mistake.

Already transferred him out. Absolutely woeful today.

ReputationRep:
    Ibra to triple drop over the international break. Good thing I got rid on WC last week

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.