This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
hi becki - hows things? hope you are looking after yourself :hugs:
Hi pink - sorry your feeling low anything you want to talk about?? Im a good listener.
Hi saber - how are you?
Hi Fairy :hugs: how are you feeling today? I'm just feeling really rubbish. Looking at photos of me and feeling really down about my appearance. Last night didn't help. All the boys were all over my 2 best friends and it made me feel worse about myself. So much for my 'I'm going to be positive and have self-esteem' idea. Hasn't worked out at all

I've wasted the day on my computer aswell when I'm meant to have been doing things.

The boy leaves in 2 weeks. I sent him a message on Facebook that he's not replied to. I'm hoping that Saber's PM is right about that matter, but to be honest, I don't think he'll reply. I keep looking out for his van when I'm out and for him in clubs and things. In one sense, that can all stop once he's moved abroad and I might feel a bit better as I won't run the risk of catching him with another girl and getting upset! God, I'm so pathetic!

If you don't want to read all that, basically, I'm having bad self-confidence and self-esteem issues today!
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hi becki - hows things? hope you are looking after yourself :hugs:
Hi pink - sorry your feeling low anything you want to talk about?? Im a good listener.
Hi saber - how are you?
Hey fairy, what's up with you today?

I'm ok thanks, just been playing computer games all day. Decided I might try a part time course in something relating to computers if I'm not well enough for uni in september.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I am going to be an auntie tonight or tomorrow :^_^:.

I have to smile 'cos it's a baby and awwwwwwwwww.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Liz, saber and fairy

Sorry I'm not very good with the advice at the moment but I'm still here to listen. I'm off to bed now. I've been so sleepy all day - I blame the tablets! (doctor and psych are making me take them again even though I don't think I need to)
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Awwwwww, that's great news Laus :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Congratulations Laus! Let us know names and everything! x
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Hi Fairy :hugs: how are you feeling today? I'm just feeling really rubbish. Looking at photos of me and feeling really down about my appearance. Last night didn't help. All the boys were all over my 2 best friends and it made me feel worse about myself. So much for my 'I'm going to be positive and have self-esteem' idea. Hasn't worked out at all

I've wasted the day on my computer aswell when I'm meant to have been doing things.

The boy leaves in 2 weeks. I sent him a message on Facebook that he's not replied to. I'm hoping that Saber's PM is right about that matter, but to be honest, I don't think he'll reply. I keep looking out for his van when I'm out and for him in clubs and things. In one sense, that can all stop once he's moved abroad and I might feel a bit better as I won't run the risk of catching him with another girl and getting upset! God, I'm so pathetic!

If you don't want to read all that, basically, I'm having bad self-confidence and self-esteem issues today!

Hi pink - the thing with the boy - thats not pathetic its just gonna take some time to adjust to things. I dont really know the story but heres my 2 cents . Im not sure about the boy maybe he hasnt had time to reply or maybe he just needs some time or maybe wants to speak to you face to face. Ive never really got over someone who i was truely in love with even though it was a mutual agreement when we split up after 3 years together. I think of him every day and what he might be up to - i hope hes happy though even if its not with me. Sometimes things just stay with you and you have to make the most of things.

I think maybe its not a bad thing not to have all the boys all over you. I have had men trying to chat me up for ages because i worked abroad as a holiday rep and you know its not all its cracked up to be - promise. I think only creepy guys speak to girls i wouldnt worry about it its not you. I always wonder what i would be up to now if i hadnt well got sick.

Ive wasted all evening on my computer aswell when i have some serious revision to do for my exam i failed. I'm gonna try do an hour or so tomorrow.

You dont have to be positive all the time. I think people would crack up if they were positive constantly. Do whatever you need to to make yourself feel better. Chocolate usually does it for me - especially malteasers
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)

:hugs:

Hope you're well.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yay good news laus. congrats.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Awwwwww, that's great news Laus :hugs:
Thank you honey. I had a truly awful day and this is the one thing I wanted to hear. I am so happy for them both; they are going to make great parents…

How are you sweetie? xxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Hey fairy, what's up with you today?

I'm ok thanks, just been playing computer games all day. Decided I might try a part time course in something relating to computers if I'm not well enough for uni in september.
good plan!!
Im as okay as okay can be i guess
I've got a really huge headache and ive just been sleeping whenever i can .
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)

- thats great news
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Thanks fairy. Sigh. I just want to protect him but I know I wont be able to.

How are you hun?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)

Hope you're well.
Thanks jonathan. I'm much the same but oh so pleased for my brother. Thank you for your message :hugs:. Your friendship means a lot to me :hugs:.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Congratulations Laus! Let us know names and everything! x

I have a sneaky feeling he is going to be called...

Spoiler:
Show
Joel or Ethan.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi pink - the thing with the boy - thats not pathetic its just gonna take some time to adjust to things. I dont really know the story but heres my 2 cents . Im not sure about the boy maybe he hasnt had time to reply or maybe he just needs some time or maybe wants to speak to you face to face. Ive never really got over someone who i was truely in love with even though it was a mutual agreement when we split up after 3 years together. I think of him every day and what he might be up to - i hope hes happy though even if its not with me. Sometimes things just stay with you and you have to make the most of things.

I think maybe its not a bad thing not to have all the boys all over you. I have had men trying to chat me up for ages because i worked abroad as a holiday rep and you know its not all its cracked up to be - promise. I think only creepy guys speak to girls i wouldnt worry about it its not you. I always wonder what i would be up to now if i hadnt well got sick.

Ive wasted all evening on my computer aswell when i have some serious revision to do for my exam i failed. I'm gonna try do an hour or so tomorrow.

You dont have to be positive all the time. I think people would crack up if they were positive constantly. Do whatever you need to to make yourself feel better. Chocolate usually does it for me - especially malteasers
Is it ok if I PM you fairy? x
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)

I have a sneaky feeling he is going to be called...

Spoiler:
Show
Joel or Ethan.
Well let us know when we can start calling you an Auntie :p: oooooh I'm so excited and I don't even know them!
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is your sister having a boy? Im sure you will be fab auntie!
How are you?
Im okay i guess.
Im just tired all the time and ive been really sick just lately but sometimes i just dont care - i brought most of this stuff on myself im convinced of it.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is it ok if I PM you fairy? x
sure no problem
Laus
Report 10 years ago
My brother, fairy . And yep, they are having a little boy. Thanks for being excited :hugs:.

:hugs: to you all.

I'm so-so. Time to put on a brave face, I think. :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads