Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The difference being that Argentina as a squad are significantly better than Holland?

ReputationRep:
    Argentina did have Diego in charge of course :mmm:

Holland as a squad are obviously much better. Only thing attractive about Argentina this year were their strikers. Nothing else really. And of course, they had Maradona in charge. :facepalm2:

He promised to run naked if he Argentina won the WC. :mmm:

The irony ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get the irony

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:

:jester:

ReputationRep:
    Constant click on 1:24 :awesome:

I looked at the comments and I KNEW there would be Polish / Turkish / German keyboard "wars" :facepalm2:

(Original post by n1r4v)

I looked at the comments and I KNEW there would be Polish / Turkish / German keyboard "wars" :facepalm2:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    GENOA, Italy — News agency ANSA reports that Sampdoria has decided to terminate its contract with Italy striker Antonio Cassano following an argument with club president Riccardo Garrone.

The argument between the pair began Tuesday after Cassano refused to accompany Garrone to a dinner where he was due to receive an award. Cassano claims he was looking after his pregnant wife.

Garrone was reportedly not won over by an apology from Cassano at Friday's training and the club sent him a telegram early Saturday saying he had been suspended and that the team had requested to terminate his contract.

If Cassano objects, the league will have to rule on the case.
    WOW.

This is seriously abhorrent if these reports are true.

ReputationRep:
    Woah wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    Imagine the wages he will command if he goes on the Market :eek4:

Although if the president was looking at/making remarks about his wife then cassano should sue for having his contract torn up without actually breaching any rules.

ReputationRep:
    Sampdoria are finished if they let Cassano go. They're basically a one-man team.

(Original post by n1r4v)

:awesome:

Haha yeah, Sahin is apparently a better man for choosing to play for his country of birth.

Finally. Villa. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic Milan v Juve game tonight. Psychologically and tactically thrilling. 2-1 to Juve. Check out my report in my sig.

Also Cassano seems to be being pushed out the club. I think he'll stay. I can't see them willingly losing one of their most valuable assets for nothing. Inter and Juve circling. Juve could do with a player like him to replace Del Piero. Inter have been linked with him before and he is an Interista!

Exciting times..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Imagine the wages he will command if he goes on the Market :eek4:

Although if the president was looking at/making remarks about his wife then cassano should sue for having his contract torn up without actually breaching any rules.
    I love Cassano tbf, I have a thing for mavericks. He even said he prepares best for games by having sex the night before and some eating pastry :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Cassano really needs to be at a top level club. I know he has attitude problems (I remember stuff from his Real Madrid days) but the guy is just class and could easily make it at an even better team than Sampdoria if he actually puts the effort in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Fantastic Milan v Juve game tonight. Psychologically and tactically thrilling. 2-1 to Juve. Check out my report in my sig.

Also Cassano seems to be being pushed out the club. I think he'll stay. I can't see them willingly losing one of their most valuable assets for nothing. Inter and Juve circling. Juve could do with a player like him to replace Del Piero. Inter have been linked with him before and he is an Interista!

Exciting times..
    Del Piero scoring a club record 179 league goals

What a player :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I'll always remember Cassano from Euro 2004 (I think) when he scored a goal which he thought put Italy through the group and went absolutely mental, before someone pointed out to him they were still out.

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Mainz vs Dortmund tonight :excited:

And I miss it because it's halloween

ReputationRep:
    It's on now :awesome:

A Dortmund striker (Lucas?) narrowly missed just a second ago.

I'm not watching it though because all the streams suck and I've exceeded my bandwidth limit

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.