Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahul.10)
    I know how you feel, i live in coventry, it feels like i've been living under a rock for 18 years and i'm finally coming out to play :awesome:
    haha! Iv been around here for 20 years =/ I was in uni here last year though and going out with people who had never been here before was a lot of fun! I love living here because there are so many beaches and beautiful places but Im really ready for the city now! and to meet new people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loves2spooge)
    Haha I'll think about it...

It shouldn't drag too badly because I'll be 18 then (my birthday is on Results Day you see )
    Hmm, being 18 in coventry is like having a non alcholic beer, i can drink it but what really is the point. :bored:
    Holy s**t, seriously? That really will be a birthday to remember :afraid:

(Original post by Ffion)
    I thought it was 3 times in a year...
    My brother pays monthly at DMU, maybe it's because his accommodation is private?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nbagnall)
    Yer same, i'm looking forward to a city. I live in Doncaster which is a smallish town in South Yorkshire and that's the same night out every week.

Plus my sister went to Nott Trent and i visited her abit so i know that Nott's is gonna be a good night out
    My friend is currently studying at NTU and she says the nightlife is amazing!! waaaaaa I cant wait :excited: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    NTU night life is said to be amazing...

I'm looking forward to actually really embracing a city life for the first time in my life, only ever visited Cities but that was always with people as I was scared alone haha! But 20 years and I'm coming out from under the rock!

Also, I can't wait for American football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)

I'm looking forward to actually really embracing a city life for the first time in my life, only ever visited Cities but that was always with people as I was scared alone haha! But 20 years and I'm coming out from under the rock!

I'm with you man, where you from?

ReputationRep:

I've finally decided that I'm gonna try out for wide receiver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    I am from Denmark so I am pretty sure my college will have no contact to NTU. But I will try search UCAS for information..
    Thanks!
    if you find out what to do pls tell cus i dont know how uni is gonna get my grades either

ReputationRep:
    I've finally decided that I'm gonna try out for wide receiver
    haha, you do realise so many new guys will most likely try there?

I'm with you man, where you from?
    A crap town near Worcester! you?

ReputationRep:
    haha, you do realise so many new guys will most likely try there?
    Yeah I thought that, I'll just have to be better than them I guess

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought that, I'll just have to be better than them I guess
    haha I might go defence or something... I originally tried as a RB but they said I'd be a better WR/TE so here I am! Might go RB/FB or something...

ReputationRep:
    haha I might go defence or something... I originally tried as a RB but they said I'd be a better WR/TE so here I am! Might go RB/FB or something...
    It will be a laugh what ever happens

ReputationRep:
    It will be a laugh what ever happens
    hell yeah!!

ReputationRep:
    NTU TSR members should meet up during freshers week (totally serious) we already sorta got a headstart 'cause we know each other from here if you know what i mean,

we've already basically broken the ice lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    NTU TSR members should meet up during freshers week (totally serious) we already sorta got a headstart 'cause we know each other from here if you know what i mean,

I second that! In fact i was just about to post that, then i saw you beat me to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    My friend is currently studying at NTU and she says the nightlife is amazing!! waaaaaa I cant wait :excited: :banana:
    Rock City! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nbagnall)
    Rock City! :P
    what course you doing?

ReputationRep:
    why are people online at this late hour?

ReputationRep:
    I second that! In fact i was just about to post that, then i saw you beat me to it
    (Original post by francistheswole)

Good Idea

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Computer Science and hopefully staying in Hampden or Sandby, fingers crossed, cause I missed the unconditional bookings :/
    Anyone else doing Computer Science this year or doing it now?

ReputationRep:

A crap town near Worcester! you?
    Aha, i'm from Coventry, i guess Nottingham is a massive step up for both of us lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.