POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Wasn't aware we now had to force soldiers to carry cameras to film what they do .. ¬_¬ .
Listen to the news ffs.. it helps.
It has been proven he has said he would not be captured, he didn't want to suffer that. Thus it stands to reason that what they are saying (he fought back) is logical.

More than one navy seal = more than one gun = more than one bullet. Not hard to understand. They don't just take turns to shoot once .. check where it hit.. shoot again etc.
Where is the weapons that were recovered from Bin Laden's hideout? Why are they not shown in the news? You can't fight back armed soldiers without weapons.

I'm listening to the news, it's all one sided propaganda.
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
I am not sure why it is surprising he was shot in the head twice.

You don't need to stand next to someone to shoot them in the head twice.

Two shots in rapid succession one after the other would be enough or the use of an automatic weapon.
How did they find out that the cause of his death was from two bullets to his head without an autopsy report? If an autopsy report was conducted, why hasn't it been released to the public to put an end to skepticism?
sidoraH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
dont know if this has already been said (cba to read the whole thread), but I dont think people should be celebrating like they are in the streets. not only is this morally wrong (of course he did some terrible things, but still) but I feel it is inviting repercussions.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
Where is the weapons that were recovered from Bin Laden's hideout? Why are they not shown in the news? You can't fight back armed soldiers without weapons.

How did they find out that the cause of his death was from two bullets to his head without an autopsy report? If an autopsy report was conducted, why hasn't it been released to the public to put an end to skepticism?
Your so idiotic.
'How did they find out cause of death' .. probably the two bullets in the head :facepalm: . Who says their were armed soldiers in there? As far as i am aware only like 4 or 5 people were killed inside. And why should guns be shown?

Stupid retards. Always sinking down to the conspiracy theory, no matter what is shown.

Your attempt at picking holes is failing, your stupid, your embarrassing, go away.
persianboydaddy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Millz)
Afghanistan!!! Oil?? You mean to stabilize oil markets, and thus cost push inflation?? Oil is Iraq, and heroine is Afghanistan to put it simply.
Afghanistan has oil too, as well as essential minerals and rarities, e.g. diamonds (its full of volcanoes and mountains) if u didnt know...

and yea it has heroine, opium etc.. too
Sadian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Burial at sea? Sounds a bit fishy. :mmm:
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

They said they shot him twice in the head. I am not sure what else they need to do. They are not going to do an autopsy to check if he died of kidney failure instead.
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by persianboydaddy)
Afghanistan has oil too, as well as essential minerals and rarities, e.g. diamonds (its full of volcanoes and mountains) if u didnt know...

and yea it has heroine, opium etc.. too
It is also a backward hole.

Let's not also pretend that the US went in for the minerals of Afghanistan.
Dekota-XS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your so idiotic.
'How did they find out cause of death' .. probably the two bullets in the head :facepalm: . Who says their were armed soldiers in there? As far as i am aware only like 4 or 5 people were killed inside. And why should guns be shown?

Stupid retards. Always sinking down to the conspiracy theory, no matter what is shown.

Your attempt at picking holes is failing, your stupid, your embarrassing, go away.
*You're

His body was recovered burnt from the firefight, the head wounds wouldn't have been apparent unless a thorough investigation of death was ascertained.
Because if Osama didn't retaliate with arms, then he was murdered unnecessarily and he could have been captured instead. The Bin Laden family including his wife were found in the hideout according to reports, why was his helpless wife killed and not detained instead?

You're being paranoid, we're only asking questions.
Dekota-XS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
They said they shot him twice in the head. I am not sure what else they need to do. They are not going to do an autopsy to check if he died of kidney failure instead.
They need to ascertain if the death was from the fire or if it was from the head wounds.
persianboydaddy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manchild007)
As the old adage goes, "Its about the economy stupid". The lasting impact on whether he is reelected is based upon if he can improve the economy, which as it stands, is growing quite well.
hmmmmmmm seems like this is Obama's way of creating more lies to get re-elected,
(previous lies:removing troops from Iraq, closing guantamo, ending the recession, creating world peace, ending all wars etc... hes a joke just like sum of his predecessors),

Whateever you hear politicians and world leaders say, dont be gullible and believe it, think twice.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
*You're

His body was recovered burnt from the firefight, the head wounds wouldn't have been apparent unless a thorough investigation of death was ascertained.
Because if Osama didn't retaliate with arms, then he was murdered unnecessarily and he could have been captured instead. The Bin Laden family including his wife were found in the hideout according to reports, why was his helpless wife killed and not detained instead?

You're being paranoid, we're only asking questions.
Are you aware what happens when someone get's shot in the head? I am pretty dam sure it is obvious if someone has been shot in the head. And this would have obviously killed him.
It doesn't take an autopsy to see if someone has been shot in the head lmfao.They don't shoot him and then run away leaving the body, they will look at it. Carry it. If you had any sense of intelligence you would know that you could tell if someone has been shot in the head or not.

Like literally.. you're actually pretty dam stupid aren't you?

How do you know his wife was helpless? Were you there? I think not.

Osama has been proven to have said he would rather die than be captured. So unless your too thick to understand that (probably are) it is obvious that he would of fought back and not just sat down wanting to be arrested.
Pindar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:facepalm:

Ok, let's ignore the fact it has been proven by DNA.

WHY would they lie?
Christ, you are naive aren't you?
vilongo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sidoraH)
dont know if this has already been said (cba to read the whole thread), but I dont think people should be celebrating like they are in the streets. not only is this morally wrong (of course he did some terrible things, but still) but I feel it is inviting repercussions.
You might have--from a psychological point of view, and I agree--a valid point. However, this is exactly why I believe the administration is holding back evidence of osamas corpse.
What you just described-- the whole inciting violence thing-- is actually the quintessential military tactic that had worked in the same psychological way onto insurgents in order to sift them out.
I don't like the idea of living in fear, but the blow-back of this type of excitement might come at the expense of peoples lives. The again, they're set on killing westerners, period.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stefan1991)
No, no i am not.

Explain to me why they would lie.

In all your amazing logical skills i'm sure you have.

Explain to me how pretending to kill osama, a mere figurehead who has no power anymore, would benefit the country give the likely attacks the US (and elsewhere) will most likely recieve?
Him being a live is no threat to anyone anymore, thus why would they benefit by lying about it?

Essentially.
Him dying has more harms than benefits.

Go on, do it, you ignorant fool.
yamamotootsu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Puzzled if I'm honest.
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They need to ascertain if the death was from the fire or if it was from the head wounds.

Are you crazy? People don't survive when they are shot in the head with a high powered weapon because their skull will be blown off.
yamamotootsu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Firstly, why did they have to bury his body in the sea? Secondly, why haven't the US government released any pictures of his body? I presume they couldn't take pictures in the heat of the moment, but even so they should have at least one picture of his final hours.
lumberjack77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lumberjack77)
http://griffinwatch-nwn.blogspot.com...-think-so.html

Looks like a fake job to me, more info above.
Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...den-photo-fake
username547863
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stefan1991)
The only naive people in this thread is the people so gullable to jump straight on the conspiracy bandwagon
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yamamotootsu)
Firstly, why did they have to bury his body in the sea? Secondly, why haven't the US government released any pictures of his body? I presume they couldn't take pictures in the heat of the moment, but even so they should have at least one picture of his final hours.
:facepalm:

Answered so many times.

But just for your enjoyment.

a) Body sent to sea, because having a ground burial would spark fears of conflict in that area, or specific 'pilgrimage' type activities going on from his followers. Plus it has been said no country wanted the responsibility, because of given reasons.

b) Pictures have not been released because they will be Gory. That and any pictures released will spark more 'hate' in al qaeda, in will produce a more prominent 'figurehead' to which they could recruit more .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads