Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Why is everyone so horny.
    You asked me about my pubic hair grooming tips!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    What's his lvl 1? :holmes:
    Its a top secret game.

ReputationRep:
    You asked me about my pubic hair grooming tips!
    No. I just had a conversation about my clothing with somebody who wished they were on cam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Am I talking to you? >.>
    Yes you were. I know you loved my pychic magic powers :sexface:
    (Original post by Zepploydath)
    I hope not or he'll be on lvl 2.

Level 2 haha!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. I just had a conversation about my clothing with somebody who wished they were on cam.
    Ah, well this is awkward

ReputationRep:
    Ah, well this is awkward
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    Because you were talking to forensic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    :proud:
    so rude :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Why?

(Original post by ZRO)
    Because you were talking to forensic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think he was :erm:

Something sinister is afoot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    What did I do? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I think I was talking to you! Are you in France right now and have you been awake since 5am? :ninja:

I got disconnected by accident :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    oh god so sorry, got the wrong person

(Original post by nyan~)
    I think I was talking to you! Are you in France right now and have you been awake since 5am? :ninja:

I got disconnected by accident :ashamed2:
    yes ah no problem :p: was a decent chat for once

ReputationRep:
    Which TSR-ian is recommending me shows?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: he wanted me

I can understand why you thought I was being rude considering the last thing I said before my internet decided to screw me over :teehee: That's the second time thats happened today But yeah, very decent conversation, we probably could have talked for longer :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Yes! About 4 years ago me and my mates decided to go on it one night for a laugh, had some very amusing convos, and I ended up going on it myself a few months later out of general boredom.

Got talking to a guy about Studio Ghibli films, then the conversation went on to other films and tv shows we loved such as HBO shows. We were chatting on Omegle for a couple of hours but I had to go to bed, and he asked for my email address. We talked on msn for months, exchanged numbers and used to chat on the phone, and he sent me some anime dvds in the post, and I sent him some drawings. We always wanted to meet up but lived at opposite sides of the country and the train fares were far too much. We started to drift apart after a year or so of talking to each other, but would have a chat once in a while, and we have each other on facebook nowadays and occasionally chat.

There were a lot of weirdos on there who were just like 'asl?' and wanted to talk dirty, and I'd immediately end the convos with them. I gather that sex chat is all Omegle is used for nowadays so don't think I'll be going on it again....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)

I can understand why you thought I was being rude considering the last thing I said before my internet decided to screw me over :teehee: That's the second time thats happened today But yeah, very decent conversation, we probably could have talked for longer :emo:
    :hand:

You had me worried there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)

yeah :emo: well we could always chat on there again if you want if we use a strange word only both of us knows :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    are people still using the TSR interest tag? i'm on video chat

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've gotten some advice from people on there, and helped them out too. I also played an omegle hunt with some Hunger Games and Harry Potter fan clubs, where you say a secret code and they respond with an agreed sentence if it's them.

Those are pretty cool.

I also troll people sometimes, which is fun for a while but eventually gets tedious.

The other night, there was a man on omegle, who was asking girls to flash him. If they refused then he abused this puppy that he had on webcam.

Some people traced his IP address and some people on tumblr are trying to get the police in America to find and arrest him.

ReputationRep:
    ok thats enough for me tonight, a quick couple of chats ended up staying on there for 4 hrs :sigh: :goodnight:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.