Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniiellajessica)
    Apparently not, although it might have been because I've had to start over completely from scratch... *sighs*
    whats your id? can I add you?
    Oh that's annoying :/ What level are you on? Because my friend is on the early levels and she has Halloween. Has it been updating okay?

Of course! Mine's theMisses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Oh that's annoying :/ What level are you on? Because my friend is on the early levels and she has Halloween. Has it been updating okay?

Of course! Mine's theMisses
    Oh the shame level 7 because I had to start again eurgh :s It has the spooky sound effects but other than that... nothing
    And I've added you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniiellajessica)
    Oh the shame level 7 because I had to start again eurgh :s It has the spooky sound effects but other than that... nothing
    And I've added you
    Well, at least there'll be the Christmas one for you soon!
    Accepted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Well, at least there'll be the Christmas one for you soon!
    Accepted
    Hahaha good point!! And thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasher and Basher)
    Ok. My Springfield should be gremlin free now.
    i managed to do it earlier, not had a chance to look if there still there!

ReputationRep:
    I've only been playing like a week -.- Kind of wishing I didn't now as I'm kind of addicted

Add me!: racheljuke27 (why take my email address, why?)

Also I'm level 10 if that means anything to anyone....

ReputationRep:
    With only a few days left, how is everyone doing with their goo total?
    I'm in 16800 so far, hoping to get to 18000 to get more donuts

Is anyone happy that the Halloween theme will be going?

ReputationRep:
    Never played. Speaking of simpsons, I hope that show never ends. I watched one of its "new episodes" the other day, Effing hilarious

ReputationRep:
    i have 3,900 so will never get there but i'm doing alright, I haven't played with out the theme so it will be interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbythesmall)
    i have 3,900 so will never get there but i'm doing alright, I haven't played with out the theme so it will be interesting!
    I think the Christmas theme will be out soon so you probably won't have any / much time playing on the normal theme.
    I hope this years Christmas theme is good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imjustrach)
    I've only been playing like a week -.- Kind of wishing I didn't now as I'm kind of addicted

Add me!: racheljuke27 (why take my email address, why?)

Also I'm level 10 if that means anything to anyone....
    adding you as I speak and I am on level 10 too :P

ReputationRep:
    Please add me :-) lilairyfai340

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    I think the Christmas theme will be out soon so you probably won't have any / much time playing on the normal theme.
    I hope this years Christmas theme is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In thinking the Christmas one is just going to be quests and decorations, no collectable things, which isn't gonna be great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    In thinking the Christmas one is just going to be quests and decorations, no collectable things, which isn't gonna be great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully they make it really good! Maybe another character or outfit for Homer

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Can people add my my friend - Zackikun107

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else found that once you reach 10,000 ghosts are more scarce? It took me about a day and a half to get from 8000-10,000 I think, but it has taken since Sunday to even get to near 11,000... I'm also getting fewer gremlins and ghost bombs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at 9300 and I've found that I'm barely getting any gremlins the last few days, I feel like I got to 6000 really fast and it's taken ages to get the rest of the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    I'm at 9300 and I've found that I'm barely getting any gremlins the last few days, I feel like I got to 6000 really fast and it's taken ages to get the rest of the way
    The same thing is happening to me, I'm at around 9200. Hoping to get up to 10k today.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting too manny gremlins! I have 108 but can't be bothered going to everyones town to set them loose

Anyone want any?

(Original post by SuperCat007)
    Has anybody else found that once you reach 10,000 ghosts are more scarce? It took me about a day and a half to get from 8000-10,000 I think, but it has taken since Sunday to even get to near 11,000... I'm also getting fewer gremlins and ghost bombs.
    I still get a lot of ghosts! As soon as I use the ghost bomb a few minutes later I've got the odd ghost...
    I'm getting more gremlins, less ghost bombs but more donuts :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Frustratingly I have been logged out and I have forgotten my password.

Does anyone else find that the game constantly logs them out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.