The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Not even going to bother any more you've either got your head in the sand or blatantly trying to get a reaction off all of us.

Yes, he chose Arsenal over PSG, get over it.

after a quick google i can't find one reputable source saying PSG bid for ozil so either you're talkin out your arse or you know something the rest of us don't i know which option i'm going for
Why do you entertain baconbutty, the most obvious troll on this thread. He even used to claim he supported arsenal and used to post as a regular before turning into an elaborate troll
Reply 1142
Original post by matchdayG
Pulis > Mourinho >>> Wenger

baconbutty > matchdayG = little tom >>> everyone else

You really want tom's dick don't you.
Reply 1143
Original post by little_tom
I thought the sarcasm was quite easy to detect

I disagree :P
It's fine man - statistically it is very unlikely for everybody to like me as a poster.

In pretty sure G doesn't like me either, so at least you aren't the only one :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1144
Original post by little_tom
Why do you entertain baconbutty, the most obvious troll on this thread. He even used to claim he supported arsenal and used to post as a regular before turning into an elaborate troll

He's the mirror or isambard on the Liverpool thread

Ignore him guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
What can he promise him with 100s and this is Wenger, the guy doesn't see a difference between a umbro watch and a rolex.

But you're wrong anyways.

i think arsenal are well known for vastly overpaying young players

i am right in everything i've said tony pulis can't sign a fabregas was a 16 year old fabregas going to pack his bags from sunny barcelona and move to stoke or was he going to live a lush lifestyle in london facilitated by arsene wenger and his millions
Original post by 419
You really want tom's dick don't you.

so badly yano. It aint even a no homo ting anymore. You're just jealous because it aint yours

all these faux homo jokes are usually a whiteman ting, can't believe I dropped to this level.

Anyways, did you read that story today linking your mate Enin to a racist murder on Long Island?
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
In pretty sure G doesn't like me either, so at least you aren't the only one :biggrin:

Nah who says I don't like you? I don't dislike anyone on this forum, except Isambard maybe. Isambard is an odd guy.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Oh thanks man -_-

Thought you'd have my back on this one :/

Nah, I'm not a big fan of WUMming really.
I don't see the point since every team will always have ups and downs, so of you annoy other people when your team does well, you'll sure as hell get it back with interest when your team goes downhill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was a joke man. You deserve to gloat if you win the league, everyone gets that right!
Reply 1149
Nah who says I don't like you? I don't dislike anyone on this forum, except Isambard maybe. Isambard is an odd guy.

Meh, I just get the general vibe from you :P

I dunno, you seldom directly talk to me on the threads really, just feel like you're a little dismissive of me
But as I said to tom; that's fine - I like everybody on these threads except the outright WUMmers.

There are so many good posters on these threads with so much knowledge of the game - I'd rather learn from them and have the occasional debate rather than argue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1150
Original post by Pete_91
It was a joke man. You deserve to gloat if you win the league, everyone gets that right!

Haha better be -_-

Meh, I suppose
But I've never been one for gloating to be honest

I think I'll leave that to G
I'll probably just go round the threads congratulating the other teams for such a good year of football

It'll probably come off as patronising though, so I'd probably get less abuse if I actually WUMmed them all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1151
so badly yano. It aint even a no homo ting anymore. You're just jealous because it aint yours

all these faux homo jokes are usually a whiteman ting, can't believe I dropped to this level.

Anyways, did you read that story today linking your mate Enin to a racist murder on Long Island?

Ah, it's already started.

Heard he was snorting coke off some ballooned asses and then proceeded to do credit card swipe before going on multitude of drive bys.

Hood life aint for the faint hearted.
Reply 1152
Original post by baconbutty
i think arsenal are well known for vastly overpaying young players

i am right in everything i've said tony pulis can't sign a fabregas was a 16 year old fabregas going to pack his bags from sunny barcelona and move to stoke or was he going to live a lush lifestyle in london facilitated by arsene wenger and his millions

No you're wrong as always.

Tony Pulis is just a rich man Paul Sturrock.
Original post by 419

Don't be dissing my local teams ex-boss! We've got Phil ****ing Brown now haha.
Original post by 419

i don't think i'm ever wrong if i'm being perfectly honest
Reply 1155
i don't think i'm ever wrong if i'm being perfectly honest

Well in the microcosm imaginative environment you live in, you're always right. So, it's not surprising that you come to that conclusion about your specious claims. Pretty sure you believe 2+2 does actually equal 5.

But in reality you're wrong.
Reply 1156
Allow starting that whole topic again
Original post by 419
Well in the microcosm imaginative environment you live in, you're always right. So, it's not surprising that you come to that conclusion about your specious claims. Pretty sure you believe 2+2 does actually equal 5.

But in reality you're wrong.

nah probably not
nah probably not

Original post by DurhamXI
I have a disease called oneitis, I just feel constantly miserable. I have not been the same for a long while now, just been a mess since my breakup. I hate seeing this girl just carry on as if nothing has happened. Some people just know how to go from hot to cold in an instant and then **** off with someone else (even though he is not on my level , just a bloody loser). It is just the feeling that no one else will do, physical and mental addiction, weird to describe.

Going to the gym and i am getting back to that level of conditioning, but i am just miserable everyday. I am taking it out on the weights, but nothing is working. Drink? No. Gym? No. Football? No.

A sobering and serious post from me for once. But, seriously, **** this soppiness, cringe. I would never talk like this in person, God forbid.

Know the feeling with oneitis. It is a stressful condition. Personally I avoid getting too close to people for this reason as oneitis can hit hard.

Man that's why I devote life to other things, relationships can be annoying. Also theres the no contact rule man. Trust me if you're suffering from oneitis, the worst thing is to have a lot of contact with that person, it kills if you aren't with them.

Latest