Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vxckyy_)
    If you don't mind me asking where were your offers and rejections from?
    Yeah sure

City: Offer
    South Bank: Rejection
    Southampton: Rejection
    Nottingham: Waiting for Response
    Kings: Waiting For Response

Have you got any offers or rejections yet ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shanzii)
    Yeah sure

City: Offer
    South Bank: Rejection
    Southampton: Rejection
    Nottingham: Waiting for Response
    Kings: Waiting For Response

Have you got any offers or rejections yet ??
    Nottingham - Rejection
    I've only got one interview, done an online test at Northampton and waiting for the rest to respond

also may I ask, do you know how many places roughly for child nursing in most unis??

ReputationRep:
    Re: numbers if child nursing places I don't know but would be interested I think edge hill take on around 20-25 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a interview on Monday for Children's Nursing at BCU, any useful tips? Anyone else have an interview Monday? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Greenwich after an inteview xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade97x)
    does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Greenwich after an inteview xx
    It took them about a month to get back to me. Good luck. X

ReputationRep:
    okay thanks what course was it? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade97x)
    okay thanks what course was it? xx
    Mental Health Nursing. X

ReputationRep:
    Took a week but i was rejected:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vxckyy_)
    Nottingham - Rejection
    I've only got one interview, done an online test at Northampton and waiting for the rest to respond

also may I ask, do you know how many places roughly for child nursing in most unis??
    At least Nottingham got back to you ! I've got a bad feeling about them, the longer they take to reply to me, the more I feel like they're waiting to reject me

Ermm most unis have 30-75 places for child nursing. That's a small amount compared to adult nursing which is why it is so competitive and hard to get into.

But don't let that put you off

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Child Health Nursing at Plymouth, Bournemouth, Southampton, Cardiff and UWE Bristol.
    I had a rejection already from UWE Bristol and I had an interview with Southampton which resulted in a rejection. I've not heard from Bournemouth or Cardiff, but I've got an interview with Plymouth (first choice) in February!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that has interviewed at Hertfordshire, could you please let me know what sort or level the maths test is. Just wondering what I should revise for? Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview at northumbria uni on the 24th of November and not heard anything... Anyone heard anything yet???

ReputationRep:
    How long have people waited for offers/rejections after an interview at Southampton? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaPembers)
    How long have people waited for offers/rejections after an interview at Southampton? X
    I had my interview on the 9th Jan and haven't heard yet. From what I've seen people who had interviews on the 9th Dec heard on the 24th December so about 2 weeks. Hopefully not long til we hear. When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice_c_97)
    I had my interview on the 9th Jan and haven't heard yet. From what I've seen people who had interviews on the 9th Dec heard on the 24th December so about 2 weeks. Hopefully not long til we hear. When was your interview?
    Only had mine yesterday. They said ten days. I know some unis have a backlog now and some people are waiting weeks. Eek. Looks like Southampton is about two weeks for most. At least I know when to start checking my emails every 5 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absorbaloff)
    Hi guys, good luck on all your applications. I'm a third year AN student, so you can ask any questions you're curious about.

Since you're all applying to a wide range of uni's, I wanted to know the intake numbers of nursing courses at different universities for a section in my dissertation. Any help will be appreciated
    Hello! I'm applying for Southampton, Oxford Brooke's (for dual field adult & mental health nursing) Cardiff, UWE and Plymouth (for mental health nursing)
    Had an interview at Southampton yesterday and their intake for AN is 280, CN is around 40-60, MHN is 50ish and the two dual field degrees have an intake of 12 for each course!

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview through from Bournemouth for Adult nursing on Wednesday and confirmed it the same day, but it's still showing that I don't have any invitations on "my hub". How long did it take for other people's to change?

Cheers xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaPembers)
    Anyone that has interviewed at Hertfordshire, could you please let me know what sort or level the maths test is. Just wondering what I should revise for? Thank you x
    Had an interview on Thursday at Hertfordshire, it was basic maths. GCSE standard. Only need to get 4/10 to pass. I would say definitely revise conversion because on the paper I did many questions involved converting ml to litres or grams to mg. I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Plymouth University for Adult Nursing on January the 30th!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.