Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who else got an Econ offer today? 😄😄🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    Who else got an Econ offer today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still waiting for mine! How long did it took them to send you an offer? I'm in my third week but I am an EU applicant so I will probably have to wait a few more weeks

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for an econ offer!!!! Don't know where I stand though as I didn't do FM and am not doing it this year :/ I will take up AS if they ask me to

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for IR, now into my fifth week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callmethed0ctor)
    Thank you very much! I sent mine October 23rd Got the 8 week email 13 days ago but lo and behold, they replied early
    You must have a good application! I sent mine off 10th October and I'm now over 5 weeks into the 8 week period but no offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalleblomk)
    Still waiting for mine! How long did it took them to send you an offer? I'm in my third week but I am an EU applicant so I will probably have to wait a few more weeks
    Today was about 2 weeks into my 8 week email, I applied around October 15th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I should'nt have applied for fek sakes.

Help me out here guys, due to reasons I have presented a native language as a fourth AS subject. Got A*AA (Plus A* in native language, but doesn't count)
    I received the 8 week email already. Does tht mean the negative aspect of having a native language is gone? Were they like "Oh, this guy has a native language as a fourth AS, which is ****, but we'll pass him the 8 week". Or am I not out of the woods yet? Any info?

Why didnt I apply to st andrews instead aahhhh.

Also, I got **** IGCSE's.
    Applying for history.

ReputationRep:
    Today was about 2 weeks into my 8 week email, I applied around October 15th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hopefully they send out the offers for maths and econ on a different day to maths with econ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uncleshneb)
    hopefully they send out the offers for maths and econ on a different day to maths with econ!
    I applied for maths and econ too!! I'm really happy for everyone that received offers for maths with econ but I'm getting really impatient haha ! I sent my application on 14th October and I'm international (from the US). When did you send your application, and are you international or from the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    I applied for maths and econ too!! I'm really happy for everyone that received offers for maths with econ but I'm getting really impatient haha ! I sent my application on 14th October and I'm international (from the US). When did you send your application, and are you international or from the UK?
    I sent mine on the 10th October and I'm from the UK,i think everyone is getting impatient!haha I heard LSE usually send offers on Fridays

ReputationRep:
    Who else got an Econ offer today? ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.