Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashcariba17)
    Thank you for replying! Really appreciate that. Btw, if you don't mind me asking, where did you find this out?

Good luck if you're applying
    I am in my 5th year of the 6 year BM6 programme so not applying, but thank you any way

Unless it has changed this year, that has always been the policy. I do a lot of open days and outreach so I keep up to date with this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    I am in my 5th year of the 6 year BM6 programme so not applying, but thank you any way

Unless it has changed this year, that has always been the policy. I do a lot of open days and outreach so I keep up to date with this sort of thing.
    That's fab! Any tips for personal statement and the UKCAT? Got the UKCAT coming up next month..

I'm a gap year student btw

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how much you need to pay for the gym membership? I need to put some money in the bank before I start the whole ID card process. Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bueno786)
    Does anyone know how much you need to pay for the gym membership? I need to put some money in the bank before I start the whole ID card process. Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Think it's £155

ReputationRep:
    Well done to offer holders

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get in through the waiting list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got through from waiting list! Thrilled!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talatie)
    CONGRATS 🎉
    Tell me how it goes pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    Did anyone get in through the waiting list?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't D:
    Did you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fotmmc)
    CONGRATS 🎉
    Tell me how it goes pls
    Will do! (miracles do happen!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talatie)
    Yay!! Well done!
    Can I know what you got in GCSEs, a levels and UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    Yay!! Well done!
    Can I know what you got in GCSEs, a levels and UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 30, so not sure if they viewed my life experience in addition but I got 5 A's 3 B's 2 C's and a D at GCSE. ABB at A Level (Psychology, Biology and Chemistry) this year and 670 at UKCAT. I think they look at personal statement and performance at interview more than anything else tbh as long as you meet their minimum requirements. Hope this helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.