Rejected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boods8897)
    Have you any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rejected by the other 3 too. HAHA. I just pulled out from my 5th choice. It's okay really, I'll be studying medicine locally instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alaskaa)
    Rejected by the other 3 too. HAHA. I just pulled out from my 5th choice. It's okay really, I'll be studying medicine locally instead.
    I'm the same - just trying to work out what to do in my gap year! Not withdrawing from my fifth choice yet though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boods8897)
    I'm the same - just trying to work out what to do in my gap year! Not withdrawing from my fifth choice yet though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm the same as you guys!!! Nottingham was my only interview and so I guess it's going to be a gap year. I have got a 5th choice at Birmingham which I firmed but i have no intention of actually going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenamy)
    I'm the same as you guys!!! Nottingham was my only interview and so I guess it's going to be a gap year. I have got a 5th choice at Birmingham which I firmed but i have no intention of actually going
    at least you guys get to take a gap year. my parents are so against it. I can't take a gap year. Have to settle with NuMed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alaskaa)
    at least you guys get to take a gap year. my parents are so against it. I can't take a gap year. Have to settle with NuMed
    That's so annoying!! Why are they against a gap year you get SO much experience and if anything you earn money as opposed to spending on your tuition fees!!! Now I know what's happening and im not waiting I'm actually feeling so much happier about it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenamy)
    That's so annoying!! Why are they against a gap year you get SO much experience and if anything you earn money as opposed to spending on your tuition fees!!! Now I know what's happening and im not waiting I'm actually feeling so much happier about it all
    I can see where they're coming from but sighs.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer now I need to choose between Nottingham and my other medicine offer!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting..... :/

ReputationRep:
    How are you guys applying for accomodation already? Was there a link or letter I missed? Just received an offer at 14.09

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jgilly)
    Still waiting..... :/
    same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yumeno)
    How are you guys applying for accomodation already? Was there a link or letter I missed? Just received an offer at 14.09
    no you just have to go to the website and book it once you firm

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!!!
    Just booking accommodation and The ensuite at university park is full. Bit confused whether i should go for ensuite at jubilee or shared ensuite at university park? Is jubilee far from the medical school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tewas)
    same!
    Are you still waiting? I still haven't got any updates and I'm assuming the admissions office is closed for the week now...

How do I book accommodation please??? is there a link or a form??? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by intmegane)
      How do I book accommodation please??? is there a link or a form??? Thanks.
      Go to the undergraduate accommodations website and there will be apply now link... Type in ur ucas no and ur date of birth is the password.

[thank you so much.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by amyamyb)
        Are you still waiting? I still haven't got any updates and I'm assuming the admissions office is closed for the week now...
        yep! i'm assuming a rejection now as i think they wanted to get all the offers out by the end of this week - not entirely sure though

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by tewas)
        yep! i'm assuming a rejection now as i think they wanted to get all the offers out by the end of this week - not entirely sure though
        It's so distracting still not knowing isn't it! I tried to phone yesterday, but it was after 5 so there was no answer

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by rockstar97)
        Hey guys!!! Just booking accommodation and The ensuite at university park is full. Bit confused whether i should go for ensuite at jubilee or shared ensuite at university park? Is jubilee far from the medical school?
        20 mins walk. Although that depends how fast you walk. My bf can make it in 10 mins but we usually walk together so it's longer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.