Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Yes, I've seen the unofficial mark schemes. I mean the official one. I recall someone saying that a teacher or examiner posted them in marking season. I doubt that's true though.
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Its true. Well it happened last year duno bout this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They will be released by Edexcel on 15th July.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny hobbit)
    since arsey doesnt do FP3 is it possible you can post it here please? If that is allowed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiny hobbit)
    Where did you find this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooken)
    Where did you find this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There is thing called grahams emporium for teachers. I think they release them on there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I wrote the solutions to FP3 the day after the exam but I do not remember where I posted them.
    Not stalking you but around maybe page 24 of the 'will the real Tee-Em please stand up' thread. I just remember it being a weird to place to find it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Not stalking you but around maybe page 24 of the 'will the real Tee-Em please stand up' thread. I just remember it being a weird to place to find it.
    Thanks.

I just edited the post

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 13, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.