x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Stressed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    :no: I'm not a Math Wizz, I just love Chemistry :lol:

I guess so, the grade boundaries for that paper were low suggesting it was quite difficult compared to other papers
    All I can say is that because I did AS maths last year you just have to practise a lot. Now that I'm doing A2 Maths, C1 and C2 just seems so easy - trust me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Mary562)
    All I can say is that because I did AS maths last year you just have to practise a lot. Now that I'm doing A2 Maths, C1 and C2 just seems so easy - trust me.
    To be honest, I'm not taking Maths at AS because I got a B at GCSE and chickened out and I've heard that many B graders at GCSE tend to flop AS Maths because they lack knowledge so I'm worried about taking it next year even though I need it to apply for the Chemistry course at Imperial :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright right now. Need the loo, but must watch "The Undateables" first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Better times will come huni pie, you are just in a rut. Can you and your family not put your differences aside? as well as with your boyfriend?

What is that wrong that everyone has gone?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I wanna kill someone today
    :lolwut:

I'm assuming you're really mad aren't you. Let it out and vent. Just let it out on TSR :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Quilt)
    Stressed!
    :hugs: A-Levels? GCSE's?

We're all stressed out so you're not alone. Just relax and sleep and eat well :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I'm alright right now. Need the loo, but must watch "The Undateables" first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why don't you just go toilet before you leak? That why you enjoy your programme more :curious:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Same, whats up with you?

I have burnt my hand so want to cry and on top of that my mom is really pissing me right flaming off.
    :hugs: How did you burn your hand?

I hate when that happens, hope the pain soothes. Wash your hand under cold water, it should help relieve the pain :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I just feel down for some reason and I have a really bad headache as well

I hope you feel brighter soo hun :hugs:

4head and paracetomol will hopefully help you.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: A-Levels? GCSE's?

We're all stressed out so you're not alone. Just relax and sleep and eat well :hugs:
    A Level but it's actually not them I'm stressing about! Just having so many doubts about what to do. I've applied to uni, received all my offers, chosen my firm and insurance and now I'm not even sure I want to go anymore! But I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..

Sick of spending my life in education leading up to exams that lead up to further education that lead up to further exams! It just isn't I life I'd considered fulfilled haha.

Thank you anyway! x

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

I'm assuming you're really mad aren't you. Let it out and vent. Just let it out on TSR :hugs:
    I'm a mixture of many things. I've 24 hours ago and now I'm soooo moody!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm not taking Maths at AS because I got a B at GCSE and chickened out and I've heard that many B graders at GCSE tend to flop AS Maths because they lack knowledge so I'm worried about taking it next year even though I need it to apply for the Chemistry course at Imperial :cry2:
    Oh I see :console: so are you in Yr 12?
    That's not totally true I have a friend who got a B at GCSE and also got a B for AS. Anything is possible
    Nice Chemistry -I dropped Chem last year did awful in at at AS
    I hope you feel brighter soo hun :hugs:

4head and paracetomol will hopefully help you.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just maybe, someone took it :holmes:

How expensive was it?

Hope you find it lou :hugs:
    I hope not, it is £60 something pound so not cheap :/.

Hopefully fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    :angelblush:

Hugs everyone :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tillybop)
    Thank you

I'm feeling a lot better now.

:dance:

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Bham too
    Yah another brummie .

ReputationRep:
    Yah another brummie .
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxi365)
    Nervous... Got my practical driving test tomorrow morning!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goodluck , please let us know how it went, Is it your first test? it took me three attempts but my advice is dont stress about it.

ReputationRep:
    You definitely are a friendly approachable guy .Yes, I love eating too, one of my favourite past times. Mainly TSR I am guessing .
    Thanks, although I don't really get approached by people then usually too shy too approach new people myself (even though I often wanna :erm:). Eating is nice although I definitely eat too much junk food at the moment, need to be more disciplined with my diet haha Well mainly TSR/Youtube/Facebook/Sport sites at the moment How has your day been by the way?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.