The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature GCSE 2015 JUNE SUMMER *OFFICIAL THREAD* OMAM AIC

Scroll to see replies

Okay guys having read through this thread I think I've concluded that the two poems asked about from relationships cluster last June (that will be on 2016 mocks) are Manhunt and Sister Maude. And then it just says compare these with another poem kinda think. Is that right?? Thanks in advance:smile:
Original post by Kobisha
if you are doing aqa higher tier it is Curley's wife

So I've got an English lit exam like next Wednesday and we're doing last years AQA GCSE paper. I'm doing OMAM and AIC. So are you saying that for OMAM it's about Curleys wife death scene and about brutality on the ranch? And then AIC is Mr Birling being a hard headed man of business or inequality ??

Thanks for your original post it was very very helpful!! X
Hi, does anyone know where online I can find the AQA June 2015 papers?
Original post by priyajohalx
So I've got an English lit exam like next Wednesday and we're doing last years AQA GCSE paper. I'm doing OMAM and AIC. So are you saying that for OMAM it's about Curleys wife death scene and about brutality on the ranch? And then AIC is Mr Birling being a hard headed man of business or inequality ??

Thanks for your original post it was very very helpful!! X

not the brutality on the ranch but the brutality of a ranch during the time this novel was set
do you know which poems were in the exam?
What was the name of the unseen poem & the question for the June 2015 paper?
Does anyone remember the LORD OF THE FLIES question(s)?
What was the questions for the of mice and men and an inspector calls questions for 2015? Thank you :smile:
oh okay thanks. do u remember anything from the maths paper may I ask
Reply 1149
noooiiice mate
Original post by Cookiemonster057
Me too! I felt everything I said about Atticus was a bit too simplistic. That was the last passage I ever expected to come up

Was the passage the beginning of chapter 10 which describes Atticus and has the 'it's a sin to kill a mockingbird' quote?
Original post by examswhizz
I did Boo Radley... For some reason at the time I thought that we couldn't do Tom after it had said him before... Oh dear well that was my delusional exam brain for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was the passage the beginning of chapter 10 which describes Atticus and has the 'it's a sin to kill a mockingbird' quote?
Hi, I'm studying the crucible and of mice and men. What question were you given for the theme of the crucible? I find the crucible so hard n confusing and I haven't done much work on themes so I would be grateful if you could just tell me the type of question you got on themes.
Thank you
Does anyone know the questions that came up for the english literature exam for november 2015? Of Mice and Men and Inspector Calls???
Hi, i was just wondering what questions came up for OMAM and AIC in the June 2015 (since June papers are currently locked), does anyone who took this exam remember the questions

- thanks, would be much appreciated
Original post by jellyonaplate
Hi, i was just wondering what questions came up for OMAM and AIC in the June 2015 (since June papers are currently locked), does anyone who took this exam remember the questions

- thanks, would be much appreciated

Are you doing GCSE English or have you done it last year?
If so, try not to make yourself a disfavour, as it will come much harder in the actual exam.
Original post by dawideksoltysik
Are you doing GCSE English or have you done it last year?
If so, try not to make yourself a disfavour, as it will come much harder in the actual exam.

what do you mean? I have done all the past papers up to this date. I would like to do 2015 one also/ see the trends. Surely doing past papers will make it easier in the real thing?
Original post by mayamiami
Does anyone remember the LORD OF THE FLIES question(s)?

I hope this doesn't come toooo late, but, if I remember correctly, one of the questions was about Piggy and Ralph's relationship, and the other was a (wonderful<3) very open one about the darkness of man's heart :smile:
What came up in the 2015 English literature exam
Original post by charlieecooperr
I did this last year, so I can help anyone if needed :smile:

What was the OF MICE AND MEN & AN INSPECTOR CALLS questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending