Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA English Literature GCSE 2015 JUNE SUMMER *OFFICIAL THREAD* OMAM AIC Watch

ReputationRep:
    what were the macbeth questions for english lit this year??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmakeetley1234)
    what were the macbeth questions for english lit this year??
    Jheeeze someone is revising early - i'm guessing your in year 10?

I think that the Macbeth question was 'To what extent does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth as an unlikable villain?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hot&Spicy)
    Jheeeze someone is revising early - i'm guessing your in year 10?

I think that the Macbeth question was 'To what extent does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth as an unlikable villain?'

lol we have mocks and our test is going to be the same as this years gcse paper. someone in my school said it was about macbeths state of mind??

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelapplause9)
    I wrote various points such as when Brendon died, it wasn't actually the imaginary friend dying, it was in fact the hopes and dreams of the girl fading away. The pathetic fallacy of the 'pouring rain' also foreshadowed the events to come and, ultimately, the loss of hope within the story
    thats exactly what i put!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srw98)
    for conflict for mametz wood I just wrote about effects of conflict and compared it to futility, completely misread the question and didn't mention place. Will I get any marks?
    I did the exact same but I mentioned the theme of nature and going into the earth and sunlight in futility and also mentioned motif of farming (without specifically saying place) do you think I could still get some marks? I also mentioned wasted youth and lack of individuality through war
    Panicking i will get no marks

ReputationRep:
    Hi for section B you know you answer 20 a) and 20 b) (just random numbers) I accidentally numbered my b) as 21 instead of 20b) will that still be marked? My teacher says yes but it's still worrying me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmakeetley1234)
    lol we have mocks and our test is going to be the same as this years gcse paper. someone in my school said it was about macbeths state of mind??

thanks
    Why don't you actually revise instead of cheating ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am struggling on my essay the question is how does Steinbeck show the good and bad in people choose on character from the novel and I would go for George

ReputationRep:
    what are the 2015 aqa english lit gcse higher tier macbeth, the inspecter calls, of mice and men, pride and prejudice question

ReputationRep:
    If anyone knows The Woman in Black questions, 2015 AQA Higher, the help would be much appreciated. This is for revision purposes.

ReputationRep:
    The next generation of Year 11s are now occupying this thread like wild animals entering a dilapidated building.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what was on the AQA English literature paper 2015 unit 2? Which relationship poems?

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember the question for AIC AND OMAM in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    What characters are used in the of mice and men june 2015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MajidU)
    Do you remember the question for AIC AND OMAM in the exam?
    OMAM was somethung like
    a) how was curley's wife death presented during the barn scene - the text given was from ( don't you muss it up - he pawed up the hay until it partly covered her)

b) i forgot the question but you had to talk about brutality on a ranch during the time the novel was set - you need context for this question

AIC was something like
    a) how is mr birling represented as a hard headed practical man of business ( something along the lines of this)
    OR
    b) how is inequality represented in the book (something along the lines of this )

i did the mock exam yesterday and i did **** cause i couldn't answer the AIC one (about inequality) - i'm bad at english

Good Luck For The Mocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCgcseABC)
    What characters are used in the of mice and men june 2015
    if you are doing aqa higher tier it is Curley's wife

ReputationRep:
    What conflict poems are used in the aqa english lit paper? June 2015

ReputationRep:
    my school doesn't do poetry - the poetry is our controlled assesment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kobisha)
    OMAM was somethung like
    a) how was curley's wife death presented during the barn scene - the text given was from ( don't you muss it up - he pawed up the hay until it partly covered her)

b) i forgot the question but you had to talk about brutality on a ranch during the time the novel was set - you need context for this question

AIC was something like
    a) how is mr birling represented as a hard headed practical man of business ( something along the lines of this)
    OR
    b) how is inequality represented in the book (something along the lines of this )

i did the mock exam yesterday and i did **** cause i couldn't answer the AIC one (about inequality) - i'm bad at english

Good Luck For The Mocks
    Did you do relation ships poems for unit 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kobisha)
    OMAM was somethung like

AIC was something like
    OR

Good Luck For The Mocks
    Social or Gender?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.