Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All drugs should be legally regulated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Murder is a legal definition, Abortion doesn't fall under than definition therefore it cannot be murder.
    so was it murder in medieval days when they torturously killed gays sometimes lasting for days?

Murder is killing by definition anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickierose21)
    so was it murder in medieval days when they torturously killed gays sometimes lasting for days?

Murder is killing by definition anyhow.
    Obviously it was :rolleyes: since it fits our legal definition of murder.

I respect your right to an opinion, I however do not respect your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paladian)
    So is every soldier in the world a psychopath?
    No unless it's towards civilians or like the Iraq war.

ReputationRep:
    most criminals should be sterilized

said that in my politics class and my teacher kicked off

ReputationRep:
    Obviously it was :rolleyes: since it fits our legal definition of murder.

I respect your right to an opinion, I however do not respect your opinion.
    Yes and it was legal to kill them and is actually still legal to kill the im some countries. Therefore your fm definition of murder changes on what you think and not on what's legal. Thank you for proving my point. Just because it's legal does not mean its no longer murder. As I said before im not surprised you're capable of murder.

ReputationRep:
    No unless it's towards civilians or like the Iraq war.
    How can you legitimise soldiers killing people yet call destroying a foetus murder?

ReputationRep:
    Yes and it was legal to kill them and is actually still legal to kill the im some countries. Therefore your fm definition of murder changes on what you think and not on what's legal. Thank you for proving my point. Just because it's legal does not mean its no longer murder.
    My god you are dense aren't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jory)
    most criminals should be sterilized

said that in my politics class and my teacher kicked off
    Why sterilised?

ReputationRep:
    How can you legitimise soldiers killing people yet call destroying a foetus murder?
    That's more out of self defense.

ReputationRep:
    Just going to throw this out there....pretty sure she is American. Explains why soldiers killing people is A-OKAY but aborting a foetus us murder. Likely religious.

ReputationRep:
    Women shouldn't have the vote.

ReputationRep:
    My god you are dense aren't you.
    You are going for personal insults because I disproved your claim that it was not murder.

It is murder and legal jurisdiction has nothing to do with it. If it did killing gays would not be considered murder since it is legal in some parts of the world.

ReputationRep:
    You are going for personal insults because I disproved your claim that it was not murder.

It is murder and legal jurisdiction has nothing to do with it. If it did killing gays would not be considered murder since it is legal in some parts of the world.
    Nope.

And nope.

Continue on with your lack of cognitive ability. Good day.

ReputationRep:
    That's more out of self defense.
    A self defence that you said was in your opinion a psychopathic tendency.
    Are you against abortion on religious grounds? Because in my opinion a foetus isn't a human being.

ReputationRep:
    Just going to throw this out there....pretty sure she is American. Explains why soldiers killing people is A-OKAY but aborting a foetus us murder. Likely religious.
    I already said no civilians because that's basically self defense. But if we're talking about the Iraq war then yeah what they did was murder only like when you're attacked and you go to war is ok because again it's self defense.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

And nope.

Continue on with your lack of cognitive ability. Good day.
    Nope you just lost. You're taking the low road out.

ReputationRep:

So is the death penalty is that murder in your opinion. To me it's the epitome of uncivilised society.

ReputationRep:
    Why sterilised?
    Not sure actually

ReputationRep:
    Nope you just lost. You're taking the low road out.

Hahah why are you so desperate to "prove" you've won. You haven't won anything. Calm down and just deal with the fact a lot of people have a different opinion to yours. And deal with the fact abortions are awesome.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.