Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dw1996)
    that exam was perfect i'm so happy!!!!!
    same ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfui osdjiosfsgr

ReputationRep:
    It was soooo good

ReputationRep:
    the 12 marker though. WE'VE HAD THE BEST 12 MARKER IN THE HISTORY OF THE PAPERS.

ReputationRep:
    What was the 12 market?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infamous123)
    What was the 12 market?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Outline and evaluate Bowlby's theory of attachment

ReputationRep:
    they asked about attachment in different cultures right?

ReputationRep:
    Was sooo goodddd!!!!!! Best paper, but unit 2 will be hard now and grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help!!!!!!!!!!)
    they asked about attachment in different cultures right?
    Yes, I think it was a 4 marker about explaining findings of a cultural study

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think there was far too many 2 markers to be an AS exam..
    😂

ReputationRep:
    Omg it was amazing!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KylieemilyJ)
    Anyone else think there was far too many 2 markers to be an AS exam..
    😂
    there was sooo many 2 markers, bet you they are going to be stingy with mark allocation!!

ReputationRep:
    SO IM SO HAPPY! I'd gotten like NO REVISION IN ON DAY CARE AND ATTACHMENT!!!!

But I had to blag on the 12 marker How did you all find it?

I swear we always go into the exams
    with the expectations of hard ass questions and then we realise that they were nice to us this year ;-)

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put about the difference between insecure-avoidant and insecure-attachment

ReputationRep:
    The paper was pretty straightforward!

I messed up completely on the anxiety/eyewitness testimony one though. I started writing about a study i saw on TV in hopes of getting marks.
    The rest i think was a walk in the park..

For Bowlby, what did you guys write to evaluate? I wrote about Harlow's continuity supporting it, Lorenz' imprinting supporting it and Tronick et al. supporting it with monotropic bonds. Then I wrote as an evaluation point that Rutter & Schafer & Emerson had done studies on multiple attachments which Bowlby had not accounted for, and about the temperament hypothesis being unexplained in Bowlby's theory.

ReputationRep:
    So for the 12 mark question I blanked out when it came to evaluation points. So, i went with the (W) Czech Twins and (S) Genie and linked them back to what the theory suggests.

Does anyone know if either of them are right, or will at least pick up a few marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonymousRutter)
    So for the 12 mark question I blanked out when it came to evaluation points. So, i went with the (W) Czech Twins and (S) Genie and linked them back to what the theory suggests.

Does anyone know if either of them are right, or will at least pick up a few marks?
    I did exactly the same as you (but a few more in) and they're perfectly acceptable evaluation points! As long as you say that Genie supports Bowlby's sensitive period/continuity hypothesis/internal working model and that the Czech twins oppose those three things, you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy that Bowlby was the 12 marker, was scared it was going to be on the working memory model!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions on grade boundaries? It's gonna be super high 😓

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole1997)
    I did exactly the same as you (but a few more in) and they're perfectly acceptable evaluation points! As long as you say that Genie supports Bowlby's sensitive period/continuity hypothesis/internal working model and that the Czech twins oppose those three things, you should be fine
    Sound mate, i did say why yeah. Big relief.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Seems like everyone was happy with how this exam went Well done everyone :woo:

You can update the exam sentiment thread here:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3315679

:bl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.