Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbzzz)
    Great news just got an offer on Track ....good luck to everyone waiting
    Wow! Congratulations!!! What were conditions if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazelfluff)
    I agree with this. All the negativity is only going to bring others down.
    From what I've seen the admissions team at Southampton are incredibly efficient and I'm surprised they're able to say offers will be given before April considering they only have the deadline of May.

I wish everyone else the best in waiting for result and hope everyone manages to keep their spirits high before and after hearing back from them. Xxx
    Yes, sorry. You're both right. That is true and I agree that the admissions team is incredibly nice to its applicants.
    Apologies for any offence caused to anyone as I was just feeling very frustrated and scared of the idea of a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbzzz)
    my int was on the 3rd @14:10 and the grp task was at 13:25
    Hey what time did you get the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazelfluff)
    Wow! Congratulations!!! What were conditions if you don't mind me asking?
    standard offer bbc.....lets hope everyone hears soon and gets in

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I'll get an offer
    Oh well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatemaaa97)
    Yes, sorry. You're both right. That is true and I agree that the admissions team is incredibly nice to its applicants.
    Apologies for any offence caused to anyone as I was just feeling very frustrated and scared of the idea of a rejection.
    I think we all are to be honest and I understand your frustration completely so don't feel bad! But it's definitely healthier to try to stay positive regardless of the outcome, there's always next year as well 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    Don't think I'll get an offer
    Oh well...
    Chin up!
    You haven't had a decline yet so why are you thinking of the worst? There are still spaces!

ReputationRep:
    That means you were in my group...what's your name if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    They have thousands of applicants, nearly 700 interviews to sort through in total. I know 2 weeks is a tough wait but they're working as hard as they can and have been known to check TSR. Comments like these can be hurtful when you're working hard to keep everyone happy.

They said 2 weeks from interview, end of March latest. It's not like they said "defo 2 weeks". Plus more interviews happened on the Monday so it hasn't been 2 weeks since interviews really. I know they said "minimum 2 weeks" and it has been that for a lot of you, but you will hear. And some of you will be disappointed so enjoy the not knowing.

I've said it all along and I'll say it again, just try to be patient and work on meeting any offers. They're doing all they can to let you know ASAP and you don't want them to rush and make mistakes.
    Hello, I appreciate that I made an ignorant comment and I do apologise for any offence caused but please could you delete your post as I don't want Soton to see my comment and assume that I'm ignorant and ungrateful or for them to get offended in any way as I absolutely did not intend for any offence to be caused.

ReputationRep:
    Are all offers sent out at once?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roz151)
    Are all offers sent out at once?
    Noo, in batches
    Like last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatemaaa97)
    Hello, I appreciate that I made an ignorant comment and I do apologise for any offence caused but please could you delete your post as I don't want Soton to see my comment and assume that I'm ignorant and ungrateful or for them to get offended in any way as I absolutely did not intend for any offence to be caused.
    Lool
    I've got three names on my application, and one of those names is yours lool
    Hopefully they won't be mistaken

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed...

ReputationRep:
    Doubt the admissions team would consider an agitated applicant's TSR rant as grounds for rejection, relax.

ReputationRep:
    Offer Good luck to everyone.. anyone firming?, i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty123A)
    Offer Good luck to everyone.. anyone firming?, i am
    Well done! When did you get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have received an offer. It said BBC including Biology and Chemistry does that mean I need BB in biology and chemistry or can I get a C in Bio/Chem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    Well done! When did you get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    17:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocBuss)
    I have received an offer. It said BBC including Biology and Chemistry does that mean I need BB in biology and chemistry or can I get a C in Bio/Chem?
    Well done!
    Hopefully more given tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocBuss)
    Congrats on your offer. May i ask when did you receive your offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.