Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely surprised they didn't kick off drogba/Ramires and co off their bus parade tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA95)
    y u mad

Don't you have another train in Paris to jump on and terrorise

You must be such a top LAD with banter like that m9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)

You must be such a top LAD with banter like that m9
    Weakest responses as per usual

Inb4 mentions typical comment about salt and Twitter polls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA95)
    Weakest responses as per usual
    Because pointing out Chelsea fans pushing someone off a train/black players/parking the bus is original stuff you've come up with?

M8 you stop using your other account, so you can 'concentrate' on your exams, but end up spending more time using this sad little dupe than you ever did before. Get your priorities sorted, or you'll posting in the chat forum on this site in 5 years time asking why you can't get a f*cking job in burger king.

Inb4 #salty too.

ReputationRep:
    goes to Kingston university and tries to take the piss out of other peoples choices :lol:

Got him Mad doe
    bell end ive had you under my strings for time now

ReputationRep:
    you're both #obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA95)
    goes to Kingston university and tries to take the piss out of other peoples choices :lol:

Got him Mad doe
    bell end ive had you under my strings for time now
    It's a sh*te uni i wont deny that tbh, not like you actually go anywhere better anyway.

Mad? Under your strings? By replying to you? Are you 12 years old? Ah wait, you must be to think that you actually have me rustled right now. Your wumming game is poor tbh - way way way too obvious.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even need to do my exams and I could get into better unis than his that's the worst thing LOL

you're mad bell end. It's ok to get mad every once and a while. if you weren't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove to everyone that you aren't mad and that my wum game is poor (and it isn't cause I've rustled your vag several times now )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA95)
    I don't even need to do my exams and I could get into better unis than his that's the worst thing LOL

you're mad bell end. It's ok to get mad every once and a while. if you weren't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove to everyone that you aren't mad and that my wum game is poor (and it isn't cause I've rustled your vag several times now )
    what unis let people in with straight Us

ReputationRep:
    Course you could m9

Mad? Bell-end? Vag?

You pretty much personify the phrase "keyboard-warrior". I'm sure you'll tire yourself out soon enough.

Night.

ReputationRep:
    Spends 99% of his time trying to piss off others in an internet forum yet calls some one else a keyboard warrior
    I'm being counter trolled here rofl. Think he's had enough though :lol:

also difeo you are also poverty retake student like me plus I didn't fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA95)
    Spends 99% of his time trying to piss off others in an internet forum yet calls some one else a keyboard warrior
    I'm being counter trolled here rofl. Think he's had enough though :lol:

also difeo you are also poverty retake student like me plus I didn't fail
    I'm saying if you didn't take your exams you'd have straight Us fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I'm saying if you didn't take your exams you'd have straight Us fam
    I've already got grades to get into decent unis but I'm still retaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA95)
    I've already got grades to get into decent unis but I'm still retaking
    oh yeah das it

ReputationRep:
    There's a certain subtlety to my wumming that certainly had you and many others on this thread raging, for a good month or so I pretty had all of you wrapped round my finger. Funniest thing is I never got a ban and plenty of your lot did.

Don't try and bullsh*t and bullsh*tter x

ReputationRep:
    'Us & them'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    There's a certain subtlety to my wumming that certainly had you and many others on this thread raging, for a good month or so I pretty had all of you wrapped round my finger. Funniest thing is I never got a ban and plenty of your lot did.

Don't try and bullsh*t and bullsh*tter x
    Didn't your mum call you to bed like 10 minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    She's still round my place
    But he said night so I assumed he was gone :lol:

Nothing like pulling out mum jokes, we have to.embrace our inner internet warriornes s

ReputationRep:
    My mum is dead...

ReputationRep:
    Mum jokes, awful form tbh.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.