Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livliv0202)
    An offer last night a week after interview!!!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Just wonder... those who receive offer through UCAS, do you get an 'official offer' letter from Imperial afterward?

ReputationRep:
    An offer last night a week after interview!!!
    Congratulations!

What time was your interview and what time did the offer come through?

I had my interview last Tuesday in the afternoon so I'm getting pretty anxious hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cocopops2006)
    Just wonder... those who receive offer through UCAS, do you get an 'official offer' letter from Imperial afterward?
    I didn't get anything besides the UCAS update

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Congratulations!

What time was your interview and what time did the offer come through?

I had my interview last Tuesday in the afternoon so I'm getting pretty anxious hahah
    My Interveiw was around half 4! And I got an email from UCAS track at 10 last night (it was my birthday as well, what a nice ending to the day!) haven't had an email from imperial yet tho..
    • Study Helper

Study Helper
    You should get a letter too, but that won't be for a while (at least, that's what the case has been for the past few years). I can't fully remember how long it takes for the letter to be sent, though.

ReputationRep:
    My Interveiw was around half 4! And I got an email from UCAS track at 10 last night (it was my birthday as well, what a nice ending to the day!) haven't had an email from imperial yet tho..
    I'm hoping they send out offers from last week in alphabetical order or I'm screwed haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Well done! I wonder why you had to wait three weeks?

What time did it come through?
    Thanks, and apparently they've been backlogged with interviews for the past few weeks so some people received their offers later than others (namely me lmao), and it came at 22:01 which is when most people appear to get theirs.

I received an email from Imperial about it, although I don't know if I'm getting a physical letter but if there was one I don't think it would be the same as the email at least.

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals got interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    Thanks, and apparently they've been backlogged with interviews for the past few weeks so some people received their offers later than others (namely me lmao), and it came at 22:01 which is when most people appear to get theirs.

I received an email from Imperial about it, although I don't know if I'm getting a physical letter but if there was one I don't think it would be the same as the email at least.
    The only email from Imperial is 'How to get the most from a degree at Imperial' which is not really offer confirmation. Although the footnote mention it only send to those who get offer....

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview 3 weeks ago and finally got an offer today!

Conditions are AAA in Advanced Higher bio maths chem
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    To rejectees, how long after interview were you rejected, and at what time of day did you hear? I am aware of a person who was rejected the day after his interview I'm in the process of waiting for their response, currently one day after interview.

ReputationRep:
    The only email from Imperial is 'How to get the most from a degree at Imperial' which is not really offer confirmation. Although the footnote mention it only send to those who get offer....
    It's just an email that reminds you to accept your offers by the UCAS deadline and make sure that you know the conditions of your offer, as well as having some extra links to their website on fees and accommodation etc.

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally clicked unsubscribe on this email, and it says that i have been removed from the Imperial undergraduate applicants 2016. Any idea how i can re-subscribe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview 3 weeks ago and finally got an offer today!

Conditions are AAA in Advanced Higher bio maths chem
    Congrats! Are you just a regular undergraduate home applicant? Haven't seen an AAA offer before this but I like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plsgivemeanoffer)
    Congrats! Are you just a regular undergraduate home applicant? Haven't seen an AAA offer before this but I like it.
    Thanks, and yeah but I'm a Scottish applicant and an A is the highest grade so AAA is technically the highest offer you can get. Although an A is 70% so it's still not ridiculously difficult or anything despite being the highest possible offer lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab9826)
    Any internationals got interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got an interview!

ReputationRep:
    I did get an email from Imperial as well!

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY GOT AN INTERVIEW!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiragyd)
    FINALLY GOT AN INTERVIEW!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well Done!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 5, 2016

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.