Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Maths S1 and C2 work until 16:30

Doing exercise on The Normal Distribution and for C2 questions about Radians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goal101)
    I have to read the 5th chapter how do you make a review what do you include ? Is it just brief notes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends on your course. I'm doing aspects of tragedy so we look at things from a literary tragedy point of view. I have to comment on things like voice, structure, setting, names and language.

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing a law degree xD?? i am in the 1st year xD

ReputationRep:
    Of a 29 slide detailed powderpoint I want to get through at least 15 by 4.30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    Good luck today! I have a bio unit 4 exam this morning too :afraid: Didnt sleep till like 3 because of an offer that came through last night
    Thank you, I also had a Biology unit 4 test in the morning!! How did yours go? + yay, congratulations on that university offer!

ReputationRep:
    econ3 notes from 4:15-5:45

ReputationRep:
    Well the maths test was okay, I think I know I got most of the questions right bc the majority of them were the "Prove that..blahblahblah" type.

Biology, on the other hand..

Death in 60 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Thank you, I also had a Biology unit 4 test in the morning!! How did yours go? + yay, congratulations on that university offer!
    That's funny - do you do edexcel? We did the June 2015 paper and I'm not really sure Will maybe find out tomorrow... I just don't know there were some questions I did not complete/do properly and there was a super weird forensics exercise that I know did wrong because we checked the answer after
    Lol it wants an A* in Bio or Chem ahaha so maybe this thread is a good idea for me :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    That's funny - do you do edexcel? We did the June 2015 paper and I'm not really sure Will maybe find out tomorrow... I just don't know there were some questions I did not complete/do properly and there was a super weird forensics exercise that I know did wrong because we checked the answer after
    Lol it wants an A* in Bio or Chem ahaha so maybe this thread is a good idea for me :laugh:
    No, AQA! Ooh, I see - our school always makes up papers for all our exams. Oh, yeah- I totally know what you mean. That's exactly how I felt after mine. :lol:
    Oh wow, hmm..well, I'm sure you're more than capable of achieving that grade. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 4:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Going to be doing some Chemistry homework!

ReputationRep:
    doing some artwork today and hopefully finish a biology unit 4 past paper!

ReputationRep:
    started a bit late but nevertheless C4 maths and economics F585 are on the agenda

ReputationRep:
    started a bit late but nevertheless C4 maths and economics F585 are on the agenda

ReputationRep:
    making ICT flashcards for mock tomo

ReputationRep:
    tons of sketchbook work to do, A2 bio questions, C1 cubic functions practice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    "So here we stand, the shadows of our past long behind us. All around us is nothing but burned ground and ruins of great empires. The scent of war is still sensible, and the smoke is still rising far at the horizon. Our faces marked with scars and dirt, yet our eyes lit up in determination. These have been hard days for all of us, but we did not get this far to give up now. We've been through hell itself, and now we stand here, our hands shaking but our feet strong. Now it is our moment. There's so much to do, yet so little time. We must once again raise the glory of our people. Rebuild our greatness from the pain. Let our nation bloom once more from the dirt all around us. Prove the world once more that we are here. Still here. Just like before. Just like always. Our homes might be destroyed, our families might be torn apart, but our spirit is everlasting, and our hope has no end. We move on with heads up high and our eyes watching towards tomorrow, and in our hearts only one thing to prove... We Won't give up!"
    Where's this from?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks for the motivation boost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Britishsunset)
    anyone doing a law degree xD?? i am in the 1st year xD
    No i am currently at AS doing history chem maths and bio, but I think I want to study law at uni.

Got any advice plz?

ReputationRep:
    going to join in at 6:30 block

ReputationRep:
    joining this block a bit late, but I hope to do an essay on wuthering heights and then some s1 revision!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to join the 6:30 session.
    I want to revise Biology and Greek!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.