Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    For the one abou how girls went to the art gallery I put the answer in a two way table but didn't say the answer outside of it. Should this matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAPER GUYS: http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf
    Can you please comment or reply to me and tell me what you got roughly? I got 75 out of 100
    why is q 12 not simplified???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logicalfallacy)
    i'll create a foundation one here too.
    please please !!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Charlotteim;65205037]How many marks are allocated for each question individually?[question 22 is 5 marks]

ReputationRep:
    WHAT would 39/100 get you? Could someone guess this for me please.

ReputationRep:
    Can you please explain question 8 step by step?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo128)
    Oh sorry I didn't put that I put 100cm^2 - TT25cm^2 would I still get the mark?
    Yes as it's pi * 25 = 25 *pi

It's just good etiquette to have the co-effecient first.

ReputationRep:
    The teacher question... I'm quite sure the question asked how many male teachers there are; not the total number of teachers?
    The only question I really struggled with was Q9... What the hell were we meant to do there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo128)
    Oh sorry I didn't put that I put 100cm^2 - TT25cm^2 would I still get the mark?
    Should do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Aaron I)
    WHAT would 39/100 get you? Could someone guess this for me please.
    its would be a C as for 50 it is a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrPeter)
    There are people on this forum who have not yet sat this exam. Some may be asking to confirm questions and answers only to get the questions and answers for when they sit it later today.The grades will rise if you give answers on here. Do not jeopardise your grade by giving answers until tomorrow.
    why are people worried people that people around the world can see this? everyone around the whole world does it at the same time as us, eg my friends in Abu Dhabi who are 3 hours ahead took their maths at 11am, and their afternoon exams are at 4.30, and ours is a 1.30, its at the same time, calm down people

also, if people come late to the exam, depending how late, they might not be allowed to do the exam, its calm g

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 99/100 omg I would just like to thank all my family and friends for supporting me and thank you for all of you TSRians's existence.

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! I used that method too

ReputationRep:
    yes, I got that too, as well as my maths teacher

ReputationRep:
    Is there a link like this for the foundation paper??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecomputernerd)
    why are people worried people that people around the world can see this? everyone around the whole world does it at the same time as us, eg my friends in Abu Dhabi who are 3 hours ahead took their maths at 11am, and their afternoon exams are at 4.30, and ours is a 1.30, its at the same time, calm down people

also, if people come late to the exam, depending how late, they might not be allowed to do the exam, its calm g
    If you don't do the exam today you do a similar exam paper tomorrow, it's not the same paper anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Found this link to worked solutions:http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAPER GUYS: http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf
    Can you please comment or reply to me and tell me what you got roughly? I got 75 out of 100
    I got 87 roughly, ive given myself 0 for the last question cuz i dont quite remember what i put :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaseebLone)
    Is there a link like this for the foundation paper??
    Nope, not that i am aware of.

ReputationRep:
    http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.