How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Biggest game in NBA history in 30 minutes!
    I'm excited but I've felt more nervous. Mainly the Super Bowl and when Ray allen made that **** for the Heat. Genuinely cried lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I'm excited but I've felt more nervous. Mainly the Super Bowl and when Ray allen made that **** for the Heat. Genuinely cried lol
    Not an NFL fan but wow that Ray Allen moment was beautiful. Very emotional agreed. That Miami team will be universally loved I think. (Except for Cavs fans lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Not an NFL fan but wow that Ray Allen moment was beautiful. Very emotional agreed. That Miami team will be universally loved I think. (Except for Cavs fans lol)
    Yup it was amazing. Was like 2.30 in the morning or 3.30 and I just shouted holy **** at the top of my voice. Didn't even care. More satisfying then the title that Wade brought us in 2006

ReputationRep:
    Not great, at the moment. Might go back to my therapist just to make sure things don't get too ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    I hate my freaking size 7 feet -.-
    If I was a smaller size, then I wouldn't be bleeding, ffs
    I stepped onto a glass cup, that was upright and pretty much crushed it. Didn't notice the blood till I went to my room and saw my toes covered in di blood
    If I had been size 5 or something, my foot would have hit the spot out of the way of the cup, but my big feet just had to smash it like an satsuma,

-oh well, what are baby wipes for? (makeshift bandages :lol::lol:)
    Size 7 is pretty normal/ average. Probably just a little bit above average.
    Hope your foots ok?

ReputationRep:
    Distraught.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Distraught.
    over?

ReputationRep:
    Anxious .

urgh.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling awful- first time I've ever felt that everything is going against me.

ReputationRep:
    Man's baffled.

This guy just wasted an hour of man's time making me stand on the corner looking like I am moving zinos in some dodgy area, you are just a waste man.

I am heading back to my yard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    urgh.
    Sending you a million virtual hugs. :hugs: xxx

(Original post by calm down)
    Feeling awful- first time I've ever felt that everything is going against me.
    Just remember that no matter how bleak things look today, things can always get better. :yep:

(Original post by Yafooly)
    Man's baffled.

This guy just wasted an hour of man's time making me stand on the corner looking like I am moving zinos in some dodgy area, you are just a waste man.

I am heading back to my yard.
    I don't really know what half of the things you wrote mean :lol: but I do hope that you are okay now, in your 'yard' . :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Sending you a million virtual hugs. :hugs: xxx

Just remember that no matter how bleak things look today, things can always get better. :yep:

I don't really know what half of the things you wrote mean :lol: but I do hope that you are okay now, in your 'yard' . :yep:
    Thank you I appreciate it. I am sure I'll be fine.

And yes I know. Man is always getting roasted on this forum room for my lingo.:sigh:

Most students on here are from Cambridge or Eton College and acknowledge each other as "chap" or "sir".

But I am from inner city London, and unfortunately this is how we communicate.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I appreciate it. I am sure I'll be fine.

And yes I know. Man is always getting roasted on this forum room for my lingo.:sigh:

Most students on here are from Cambridge or Eton College and acknowledge each other as "chap" or "sir".

But I am from inner city London, and unfortunately this is how we communicate.
    I don't see many people using 'chap'/'sir' as you mentioned :rofl: I'm from the Greater London suburbs so I guess it's just be being a bit dumb with the terminology. :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you are from ******* **** though. so isn't that more borderline Essex rather than London?:curious:

And I know you have to dumb it down sometimes to fit it with the crowd.
    How do you know where I live? :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know where I live? :gasp:
    Okay don't worry, I starred out your location.

And I know quite a bit of info on a lot of students on this forum room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    You always know how to cheer me up :hugs: I'm hoping on results day I can make them speechless by having better grades than any of them, half of them didn't even revise or even worked hard so to suggest I'm too confident when I found my exams easy and that I revised hard is a bad thing, should I be upset and say I'm a failure?
    I personally wouldn't have anything to do with them ever again, but if it'll make you feel better then go for it. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever feel like...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A plastic bag? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever feel like...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A plastic bag? :cry:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB0th8vNLxo

ReputationRep:
    So
    ****ing
    Stressed
    Wicjsjcjkakckkqmcjrnwocnsnwjcjwj cnrkwmc

2 exams clash on Wednesday morning, one on Thursday morning wtf is this OCR you ***** (jk i luv u plz gimme As)

But then I'm freeeeeee

Just tryna figure out how tf to go about learning Chemistry rn :hmmmm: :sigh:

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.