Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
  • View Poll Results: What Pokemon Go team did you choose?
    Team Valor (Red)
    33.25%
    Team Mystic (Blue)
    46.56%
    Team Instinct (Yellow)
    20.19%

ReputationRep:
    WHAT THE **** MY POKEMON GO RESET IM DELETlNG THIS *****TTTTTTEEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    WHAT THE **** MY POKEMON GO RESET IM DELETlNG THIS *****TTTTTTEEE
    It happens. Just make sure it didn't automatically log you into a different account first. Like of you have two Google accounts the game could use the wrong one making your account seem like it has reset

ReputationRep:
    Saving up my gym pokecoins and I'm up to 50 so far.

What would you spend your pokecoins on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Saving up my gym pokecoins and I'm up to 50 so far.

What would you spend your pokecoins on?
    I'm spend most of mine on incubators, but I have also spent some on more space for Pokemon and items, and a couple of lures.

I refuse to buy pokeballs, especially since I work at a poke stop.*

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470320773.628119.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  89.9 KB Found this guy in town today. =)

My strongest yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470320773.628119.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  89.9 KB Found this guy in town today. =)

My strongest yet.
    That ahole was in my room but ran away when I was trying to catch him. I later found cp ~850 Golduck when I went out so at least that was nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    That ahole was in my room but ran away when I was trying to catch him. I later found cp ~850 Golduck when I went out so at least that was nice
    Did you two have fun in your room?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you two have fun in your room?
    I threw my balls at him but I guess he just didn't swing that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    I threw my balls at him but I guess he just didn't swing that way
    You know if you feed the man, your more likely to bag him because he's more likely to be happy.
    The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and the best way to a woman's heart is through a nice pair of shoes. =)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wanna have a gym battle but I can't since all the other pokémon are to strong with more than 1000 CP :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    I wanna have a gym battle but I can't since all the other pokémon are to strong with more than 1000 CP :bawling:
    If you fight an enemy gym it is 6 on 1. As long as you beat one gym pokemon you get xp and remove gym prestige. Then revive and potions and fight again.

I took over a gym with 3 1000+ pokemon this evening and my strongest is only 900ish.

And then I left a 800cp weepinbell on guard and some little kid took the gym off me and replaced my weepinbell with a 245raticate :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you fight an enemy gym it is 6 on 1. As long as you beat one gym pokemon you get xp and remove gym prestige. Then revive and potions and fight again.

I took over a gym with 3 1000+ pokemon this evening and my strongest is only 900ish.

And then I left a 800cp weepinbell on guard and some little kid took the gym off me and replaced my weepinbell with a 245raticate :mad:
    The strongest pokemon I have is a 380 something Hypno The weakest pokemon I've seen in a gym is around 500 something cp :sad:

Btw I'm only level 8 and I haven't upgraded or evolve any of my pokemon yet. I'm just waiting to reach level 10 before I do anything else.

ReputationRep:
    You know if you feed the man, your more likely to bag him because he's more likely to be happy.
    The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and the best way to a woman's heart is through a nice pair of shoes. =)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I tried feeding him but he didn't seem impressed. Maybe I need to work on my cooking skills. I'm sure I'll meet someone even better

ReputationRep:
    CALLING EVERY1 ON HERE
    Apparently there is a new update on the app for android
    Can anyone who has updated tell me if it works bc I don't want to update it and be losing my account again

ReputationRep:
    The strongest pokemon I have is a 380 something Hypno The weakest pokemon I've seen in a gym is around 500 something cp :sad:

Btw I'm only level 8 and I haven't upgraded or evolve any of my pokemon yet. I'm just waiting to reach level 10 before I do anything else.
    If you have 6 with a cp above 250 then you should be able to take out anything up to about 1,000 cp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you have 6 with a cp above 250 then you should be able to take out anything up to about 1,000 cp
    Really? Thanks but haven't got that many high levels pokemon most of them are around 100 something. I guess I could go for the weaker ones if I can found one that is and build up exp. What happens to pokemon when they lose?

ReputationRep:
    Really? Thanks but haven't got that many high levels pokemon most of them are around 100 something. I guess I could go for the weaker ones if I can found one that is and build up exp. What happens to pokemon when they lose?
    They need reviving and re-energising (with a revive and a potion or two)

ReputationRep:
    My friend is running a script on his computer that walks around london catching pokemon for him, his highest is about 3200 CP.

I said he is totally defeating the purpose of the game but I guess he wants to be the best at any cost :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiee224)
    My friend is running a script on his computer that walks around london catching pokemon for him, his highest is about 3200 CP.

I said he is totally defeating the purpose of the game but I guess he wants to be the best at any cost :laugh:
    He will also probably be banned for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    He will also probably be banned for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Possibly, although I haven't heard of anyone getting banned thus far.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.