Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Playing for the first time?
    Yep. I got off the lift on the wrong floor and got confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Yep. I got off the lift on the wrong floor and got confused.
    Great game :yep: although probably showing its age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Great game :yep: although probably showing its age
    a bit, but it's timeless :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    He wants a spare for the same reason he wanted to be on my insurance.

So he can drive my car :mad:
    You're lucky it's just your dad :p: being on my dads work insurance means that all my family and anyone who works for him can drive my car...oh and any of his customers who need to hire it...although he's promised not to let anyone do that with my car again after the first 2 I was going to own got wrecked that way before I had a chance to drive them...which strangely had never happened before...I think my dad thinks I curse them :giggle:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    My basement is huge :yep:
    If you're going to get more pets you've got to remember to feed and water them all...and take them for vaccinations on time...:yep:

:red: :love:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by skipp)
    Anyone got any opinions on the melancoly of haruhi...? I decided not to watch it as it didn't look like it'd appeal to me...but I just saw an amv with it in that looked pretty good
    Awesome series is awesome. :yes: One of the few I've rated a full 5/5.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're lucky it's just your dad :p: being on my dads work insurance means that all my family and anyone who works for him can drive my car...oh and any of his customers who need to hire it...although he's promised not to let anyone do that with my car again after the first 2 I was going to own got wrecked that way before I had a chance to drive them...which strangely had never happened before...I think my dad thinks I curse them :giggle:
    We have a long drive, and he's deliberately made me park at the bottom so I can't get out unless he moves his car

Well I can't get out anyway as I'm bad at reversing.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Awesome series is awesome. :yes: One of the few I've rated a full 5/5.
    Ah ok...I just get the feeling haruhi'd get on my nerves...and considering the show's about her...although it's narrated from the male character's viewpoint isn't it? so maybe it wouldn't be so bad...maybe I should just take the plunge and watch some...I can always drop it

Also despite being warned off K-ON I'm waivering...AJ's sig has an adorable outfit...and to be honest dressing up is the best thing ever so maybe rather than plot-less K-On could be described as cosplay-tastic? Not going to add it to Want to Watch yet as the don't watch it argument had me convinced...but it has returned from the avoid at all cost pile at least....
    (Original post by Juno)
    We have a long drive, and he's deliberately made me park at the bottom so I can't get out unless he moves his car

Well I can't get out anyway as I'm bad at reversing.
    ye I'm guessing when you have such a long break from driving reversing becomes difficult...it's not the sort of thing you encounter anywhere else really...

ReputationRep:
    hello all!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    hello all!!
    hey ath :hi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    hello all!!
    hey ath :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Yohohohohohohoho! :giggle:

Hi Cat. :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    ye I'm guessing when you have such a long break from driving reversing becomes difficult...it's not the sort of thing you encounter anywhere else really...
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ath

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Yohohohohohohoho! :giggle:
    Do I see a Brooke reference :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    If you're going to get more pets you've got to remember to feed and water them all...and take them for vaccinations on time...:yep:

:red: :love:
    :giggle:

That's what my household servants are for :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Do I see a Brooke reference :grin:
    I can see it with my eyes, but I don't have any. I'm just bone. Yohohohohohohoho! :rofl:

I always giggle when he makes his jokes. :giggle:

Brook is all kinds of awesome. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I can see it with my eyes, but I don't have any. I'm just bone. Yohohohohohohoho! :rofl:

I always giggle when he makes his jokes. :giggle:

Brook is all kinds of awesome. :love:
    I really like Brook myself and is is surprisingly funny.

"Can I see your Panties" :rofl: must be one of the best early lines for a character :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Now I'm not allowed to go out as it's rush hour :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I really like Brook myself and is is surprisingly funny.

"Can I see your Panties" :rofl: must be one of the best early lines for a character :giggle:
    :giggle: And he says it so seriously. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Now I'm not allowed to go out as it's rush hour :sad:
    ... why not? :erm: what's wrong with rush hour?...

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: And he says it so seriously. :rofl:
    He gets even more funny during the arc with his constant skeleton jokes :giggle: mind you this arc is rather funny in general. Though Robin for me holds the line that made me laugh the most in the Thriller Bark sadly I cannot say what it is because it would spoil it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.