Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    Good Idea
    We might all need to get on a first name basis so we dont keep calling eachother by our TSR usernames lol. Facebook maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah facebook sounds good to me We could always have a facebook freshers group? and then find people through that?

Note: there is a normal freshers group on there but I was thinking of making a TSR members one so we can actually tell who is who as so many others in the main one - does this sound good? I went to try and make it just now but I have to invite at least one person from my friend list to it to make it and I don't have anyone yet lol! D= Someone wanna add me? :P
    http://www.facebook.com/StephKnight1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    Yeah facebook sounds good to me We could always have a facebook freshers group? and then find people through that?
    There is a fresher group - just search

(Original post by elisabeth)
    if you find out what to do pls tell cus i dont know how uni is gonna get my grades either
    I will

(Original post by francistheswole)
    NTU TSR members should meet up during freshers week (totally serious) we already sorta got a headstart 'cause we know each other from here if you know what i mean,

we've already basically broken the ice lol
    Would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    There is a fresher group - just search
    I just edited my post! lol.

ReputationRep:

Note: there is a normal freshers group on there but I was thinking of making a TSR members one so we can actually tell who is who as so many others in the main one - does this sound good? I went to try and make it just now but I have to invite at least one person from my friend list to it to make it and I don't have anyone yet lol! D= Someone wanna add me? :P
    http://www.facebook.com/StephKnight1
    That sounds awesome it'll be nice to make mates before actually going to Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahul.10)
    That sounds awesome it'll be nice to make mates before actually going to Nottingham
    Cool, send me a friend request and I'll make the TSR members, freshers group

ReputationRep:
    Cool, send me a friend request and I'll make the TSR members, freshers group
    Sent it

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...14027631948625

TSR Members group

ReputationRep:
    I just edited my post! lol.
    oh, well

ReputationRep:
    Joined the group

ReputationRep:
    there i joined it too =) hows everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    there i joined it too =) hows everyone today?
    I'm great thanks you?

ReputationRep:
    Iv joined too
    facebook.com/ffion.a.jones
    thats my facebook address if anyone wants to add me

ReputationRep:
    I'm great thanks you?
    oh im just fine .. waking up after a night of partying ... at school.. with a strict no alcohol rule..

but it was amazing anyways

ReputationRep:
    Am good thanks On free lesson from college. Had tutor at 10-10.15 then came home and go back at 2 for maths. :P

ReputationRep:
    oh im just fine .. waking up after a night of partying ... at school.. with a strict no alcohol rule..

but it was amazing anyways
    Ahaha, orange juice and biscuits? You gotta love those kind of partys

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, orange juice and biscuits? You gotta love those kind of partys
    they are the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    they are the best!
    they so are everyone was high on sleep deprivation and someone went to sleep in the toilet so it was just like any party

ReputationRep:
    they so are everyone was high on sleep deprivation and someone went to sleep in the toilet so it was just like any party
    Lol, sounds like fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    I'm doing Computer Science and hopefully staying in Hampden or Sandby, fingers crossed, cause I missed the unconditional bookings :/
    Anyone else doing Computer Science this year or doing it now?
    Computer science is in clifton, why not stay there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.