Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by When you see it...)
    No you don't.
    No, you are right. Sorry about that. That's depressing, I've re-sat 2 exams for 2 subjects with the belief that I needed and A at As level to get an A* Yaay for Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowster)
    Could you upload/send me your information of the salmonella case study?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5110674.stm

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Thanks

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got a link to all section B questions so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lidiya)
    so what is contingency planning?
    Planning for when things go wrong i believe

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what else to do for revision, I certainly don't feel "prepared" though regarding my section B research. Anyone got any tips?

Also, how much roughly should be written per essay. I know it's a stupid question but just a rough estimate of how many pages, based on standard sized writing haha.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who hasn't practised a past exam question yet in full!?! I'm kinda one for 'it'll be alright on the night!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadster)
    Poundland have a strategy of internal growth. They are opening hundreds of new stores
    Also Poundland have succeeded in the recession because of their low prices but in particular their competitive advantage over other budget stores. Their fixed prices allow consumers to budget easily at a time of squeezed disposable income.

ReputationRep:
    LIES!!!!! nooooooo!!! why freddo!!!! 10p...the good old days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgiaS94)
    Am I the only one who hasn't practised a past exam question yet in full!?! I'm kinda one for 'it'll be alright on the night!'
    I haven't either. I've planned pretty extensively for a number of different questions, but I haven't actually written any out. It's mostly because I didn't really give myself enough time to revise for this exam, so I've run out of time to do practice papers. I know what I'd put into answers though, so I guess that makes up for it...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't either. I've planned pretty extensively for a number of different questions, but I haven't actually written any out. It's mostly because I didn't really give myself enough time to revise for this exam, so I've run out of time to do practice papers. I know what I'd put into answers though, so I guess that makes up for it...
    atleast you know how to plan..i can never think about any points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoloPirate)
    Also Poundland have succeeded in the recession because of their low prices but in particular their competitive advantage over other budget stores. Their fixed prices allow consumers to budget easily at a time of squeezed disposable income.
    GREAT point.. I did not think of that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoloPirate)
    Alright.. thank you
    That's what I was wondering!

ReputationRep:
    Ah thank god I'm not the only one! Yeah I've done lots of plans but the effort involved in writing a full on 40 marker is just too much. Too late to start now anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any good examples regrading resistance to change for mergers and takeovers?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of a business which has had a change in culture without a change of ceo? Finding it really difficult to find one!

ReputationRep:
    Could you upload/send me your information of the salmonella case study?
    Please can you send me your infoo one thiss?

ReputationRep:
    i think im more prepared for section B than section A... which is weird considering the teacher that taught me section A was a LOT better
    I just dont really know how to get full marks on analysis for culture, i always feel like im repeating myself
    i havent done any "proper" timed essays either, ive done a load of plans though, so hopefully that will help
    im just planning to do a brief plan when i get in there so im not wasting time thinking...

this is bad but because its my last exam i think ive gotten really complacent... which isnt good considering i want to do international business at uni... woops :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicejackson95)
    Please can you send me your infoo one thiss?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5110674.stm
    All I've got now Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone think of points for this question:

Can a corporate culture be improved significantly by rewarding greater risk-taking?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.