Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bookler_Natsu)
    Just received an offer from Durham!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't believe it!!!!! I'm now laughing like a total idiot!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!! That's brilliant news!

(Original post by andyt8765)
    Awks just been rejected by them :lol:

'Twas as expected, I'm only predicted 3As at a level and it was my high risk choice. Everyone's replied now; got to start thinking about my firm and insurance choices. It's a nice feeling to not have to worry about UCAS emails coming through anymore. Good luck to everyone else applying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. But yes, it must be nice to have closure! Any idea what you're firming/insuring?

ReputationRep:
    Awks just been rejected by them :lol:

'Twas as expected, I'm only predicted 3As at a level and it was my high risk choice. Everyone's replied now; got to start thinking about my firm and insurance choices. It's a nice feeling to not have to worry about UCAS emails coming through anymore. Good luck to everyone else applying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw, that's how I felt after I received my Oxford rejection. I remember checking TSR, and seeing tons of people with their offers for interview too

However they were my last university that I had left to hear from, so I felt that relief of no longer needing to compulsively check my emails and UCAS :thumbsup:

Where else have you applied, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer from Durham!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't believe it!!!!! I'm now laughing like a total idiot!!!!!
    Ahhh same, so pleased right now! Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just me not heard from Durham yet then?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Has anyone predicted AAA been given an offer for Medicinal Chemistry from Imperial recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badass_geek)
    Hey guys!
    Has anyone predicted AAA been given an offer for Medicinal Chemistry from Imperial recently?
    Got predicted A*AAA with an interview at imperial

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethery)
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. But yes, it must be nice to have closure! Any idea what you're firming/insuring?
    Indeed, thinking of firming York and Insuring Nottingham

(Original post by freshypot♥)
    Aw, that's how I felt after I received my Oxford rejection. I remember checking TSR, and seeing tons of people with their offers for interview too

However they were my last university that I had left to hear from, so I felt that relief of no longer needing to compulsively check my emails and UCAS :thumbsup:

Where else have you applied, if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah it's a good feeling! York, Nottingham, Warwick and Bath, offers from all

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, thinking of firming York and Insuring Nottingham

Yeah it's a good feeling! York, Nottingham, Warwick and Bath, offers from all

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, I also applied to York, Bath and Warwick! I'm thinking of firming York as well!

Just struggling to work out which uni to put as my insurance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keelahla)
    Got predicted A*AAA with an interview at imperial

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that's great!
    I have received responses from my other 4 unis. Its just Imperial im waiting for. Im wondering if it is my predicted grades?

How was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badass_geek)
    Wow that's great!
    I have received responses from my other 4 unis. Its just Imperial im waiting for. Im wondering if it is my predicted grades?

How was your interview?
    Ohh whoops I havent had my interview yet its at the end of january It may come tomorrow or something your predicted grades are really good im just waiting on ucl :*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keelahla)
    Ohh whoops I havent had my interview yet its at the end of january It may come tomorrow or something your predicted grades are really good im just waiting on ucl :*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw hopefully!Fingers crossed for the both of us!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back from them yet either when did you send yours to them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ej95)
    I haven't heard back from them yet either when did you send yours to them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    6th november. So it's not been two months yet but... it does seem most other people have heard now. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    An offer from Cardiff!!! All four of my unis have given offers now so I just need to wait for Oxford.

This is the best Christmas present ever!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any Chemistry students currently at University of Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    6th november. So it's not been two months yet but... it does seem most other people have heard now. What about you?
    30th October. Yeah I would love to hear back from them soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm so jealous! What were your predicted grades and GCSEs, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't heard back from them

I haven't either! I'm so worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekelzstar)
    I'm so jealous! What were your predicted grades and GCSEs, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't heard back from them
    They'll start sending out offers as soon as they get back from Christmas, don't worry
    I'm predicted A*AA and I got 6A*s, 1A, 1B And 1C

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Durham's admissions office closes at 5pm today... There is still hope of hearing before Christmas!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ej95)
    Durham's admissions office closes at 5pm today... There is still hope of hearing before Christmas!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm surprised that they work till so late. I thought they would have gone on Christmas holiday weeks ago and not care about the admissions :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2016

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.