The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

AS: BCCDE
Predicted: ABBC
Course: History which I got a D in AS
Apply 8th January
Got all the decisions on last Friday.

Offer:
Lancaster: AAA
Leicester: ABB with a B in history
Loughborough: ABB
Exeter: ABB
Sheffield: AAB with an A in history

Going to firm Leicester and Exeter as an insurance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I applied to Glasgow,Dundee, Strathclyde, Aberdeen and Stirling and I applied for psychology at all of them. Yeah I didn't think about that, thats probably a big factor in the delay and psychology is pretty competitive! Just need to stop checking track all the time, its so stressful
Reply 1162
Waiting on an Electrical and Electronic Engineering response at Bristol University...

hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Original post by Mr Tall
Waiting on an Electrical and Electronic Engineering response at Bristol University...

hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

It'll come :smile: is it gonna be your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1164
Original post by FlyHigh_er
It'll come :smile: is it gonna be your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeap I think it will be. :smile:

What are you applying for?
Reply 1165
I've applied for Biological Sciences at:
Coventry
Warwick
Birmingham
East Anglia (UEA)
Leicester

Got offers from all of my choices but Warwick, all requiring ABB. I'll probably firm Warwick if I get an offer; Leicester/Birmingham if not.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Mr Tall
Yeap I think it will be. :smile:

What are you applying for?

Geology, I'm just going to see Bristol for the first time on the 26th, most likely gonna firm it. Where have you got offers from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1167
Geology, I'm just going to see Bristol for the first time on the 26th, most likely gonna firm it. Where have you got offers from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take it you have an offer then? I really liked it when I went last Wednesday! Had an interview too! Don't know how it went! :frown: Good luck on the 26th...are you getting interviewed then too?
Application was sent away mid December,

Applying to Robert Gordon University (twice), Queen Margaret Uni and Edinburgh Uni (twice); all for business management related courses (:

Received a conditional for RGU a few weeks ago, only need to get a B at Higher in any of my current subjects. Desperate to hear back from QMU and Edinburgh! Hate the waiting.
Original post by Mr Tall
I take it you have an offer then? I really liked it when I went last Wednesday! Had an interview too! Don't know how it went! :frown: Good luck on the 26th...are you getting interviewed then too?

XD I've had an offer since the 15th of November, no interview and it was my second offer. I was supposed to go and see it twice before the 26th but kept postponing it.

I'm sure they'll give you an offer soon. Is it a really popular course, that could be why. :tongue: where else are you considering? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't even remember when I sent mine off. :tongue:

Applied for:

University of Edinburgh (first choice)
Newcastle University (second choice)
University of Bristol
University of Durham
Goldsmiths, University of London.
Reply 1171
I've got a conditional from Hertfordshire!
I still have to send my portfolio off to West London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1172
XD I've had an offer since the 15th of November, no interview and it was my second offer. I was supposed to go and see it twice before the 26th but kept postponing it.

I'm sure they'll give you an offer soon. Is it a really popular course, that could be why. :tongue: where else are you considering? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that popular.. Electrical and Electronic Engineering...pretty average i'd say.

Well done on your offers!

I have got offers from:
Newcastle (x2)
Queens Belfast
Liverpool

Just waiting on Bristol -_-
Sent mine off on 14th January

Have unconditional offers from:

Loughborough - Politics and International Relations
Southampton - Politics
Leeds - Politics and Russian Civilization

I haven't heard from Liverpool or Birmingham yet but i think i will probably withdraw from them as Southampton and Leeds were my top choices. Now i just have to decide who to firm :erm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Mr Tall
It's not that popular.. Electrical and Electronic Engineering...pretty average i'd say.

Well done on your offers!

I have got offers from:
Newcastle (x2)
Queens Belfast
Liverpool

Just waiting on Bristol -_-

Ah, I have no idea then. :tongue: I'm sure you'll hear soon. :smile:

I just withdrew my app from Durham , hesitated for ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1175
Ah, I have no idea then. :tongue: I'm sure you'll hear soon. :smile:

I just withdrew my app from Durham , hesitated for ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why did you withdraw it? Is that not pretty pointless?
Reply 1176
Hey everyone!

Sent my application off on the 27th of November:
3rd Dec- Heriot-Watt- Unconditional
4th Dec- Glasgow- Unconditional
18th Dec- Aberdeen- Unconditional
23rd Dec- St Andrews- Unconditional
Waiting for Edinburgh still x
I am definitely going to firm St Andrews, but I have been advised to wait for Edinburgh to reply to give me time to check I really want to go... Hurry up Edinburgh!

Good luck everyone xxx :yeah:
Original post by Mr Tall
why did you withdraw it? Is that not pretty pointless?

because it was just a fifth option, and I don't want to go there and I want to make my decision soon, so i said why not withdraw so they know i'm not considering them any longer :smile: i was never planning to go, it was sort of a fall back, or like, better five than four :biggrin:
Anyone heard anything from UCL for Physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlotte97
I applied to Glasgow,Dundee, Strathclyde, Aberdeen and Stirling and I applied for psychology at all of them. Yeah I didn't think about that, thats probably a big factor in the delay and psychology is pretty competitive! Just need to stop checking track all the time, its so stressful

I share that feeling as I can't wait to hear from my other 4 unis (mostly can't wait for king's as that's my 1st choice). And don't worry about it as much because it's still early since you've sent it :smile:

What's your predicted grades?

Posted from MY TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending