Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wish you very good luck:yy:

ReputationRep:
    someone help me, im panicking with my test day for middlesex. the literacy test is frustrating me! what type of Q do hey ask at the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twioo5)
    someone help me, im panicking with my test day for middlesex. the literacy test is frustrating me! what type of Q do hey ask at the end?
    I sat the midwifery middlesex test last year so I'm not sure if this will be relevant but it looked as if we were all sitting similar tests. I had to read two mini essays and then answer questions on the grammar spelling ect (I'm pretty sure they were multiple choice) then the last task were two questions related to my course area and had to write a short essay answering one of the two questions given. It was fairly straightforward and simple however is easy to trip up on if you don't take time reading properly. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobaphont)
    Took a week but i was rejected:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    from where x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awujo)
    Mental Health Nursing. X
    hi Awujo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ngwareini)
    hi Awujo
    Hello.

ReputationRep:
    i have applied for mental health nursing in london south bank

ReputationRep:
    and i am invited for maths and english test on wed, have you been there before?

ReputationRep:
    and i am invited for maths and english test on wed, have you been there before?
    Ohh, no, I didn't choose LSBU. C

ReputationRep:
    ok, i have been invited for engish and maths in LSBU AND middlesex, i am nervous and i dont know what i exect

ReputationRep:
    ok, i have been invited for engish and maths in LSBU AND middlesex, i am nervous and i dont know what i exect
    Numeracy:10 questions.Literacy:Reading passage then answer 5 multiple choice questions and last bit is the essay 150 words. Just go through their past papers..good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandy9966)
    Numeracy:10 questions.Literacy:Reading passage then answer 5 multiple choice questions and last bit is the essay 150 words. Just go through their past papers..good luck
    Thus for Lsbu

ReputationRep:
    oh thanks , do you topic in engish is coming pls??????????????? so nervous

ReputationRep:
    oh yes, lsbu, then for middlesex i need to book it

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I didn't go to any of them, but I did go to 3 other unis, the key is to just be calm and be yourself and remember that they want reasons to put you on the course. I know it's nerve wrecking but be calm, good luck and let me know how it goes. X

ReputationRep:
    thank you for your advice, i will let you know how it goes, which uni did you apply to??

ReputationRep:
    thank you for your advice, i will let you know how it goes, which uni did you apply to??
    I applied to BIrmingham City University, De Monfort University, University of Greenwich, Anglian Ruskin and Caterbury Christ Church, but could only go for the first 3 interviews. What other Unis have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    greenwich, kings college, middlesex , city university and lsbu

ReputationRep:
    welldone!!!!!!!!!! so which one is your first choice / want to go

ReputationRep:
    welldone!!!!!!!!!! so which one is your first choice / want to go
    Birmingham City as I got an unconditional from them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.