Turn on thread page Beta

The Snazzalicious, Neoteric Year 10 Thread (2014/2015) MKI watch

ReputationRep:
    - Introduce yourself! Hi guys, I'm haysaurus. (sorry for not doing this earlier, i wasn't on a computer so it was a bit glitchy)

- What subjects are you taking? Maths, english literature & language, triple sciences, Russian, French, geography, Latin.

- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11? (You don’t have to answer at all, nothing is probably concrete anyway as we’re only in Year 10 ) Go to college?

- What are your hobbies and interests? Internet & clash of clans (mostly)
    - How do you feel about going into Year 10? Nervous, worried.

- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Haysaurus)
    - Introduce yourself! Hi guys, I'm haysaurus. (sorry for not doing this earlier, i wasn't on a computer so it was a bit glitchy)

- What subjects are you taking? Maths, english literature & language, triple sciences, Russian, French, geography, Latin.

- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11? (You don’t have to answer at all, nothing is probably concrete anyway as we’re only in Year 10 ) Go to college?

:hi: haysaurus! I am Mr... And welcome to :tsr:. I am doing French too :five:

If you need anything just ask me or karmacrunch

Also it would be best to join our group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    :hi: haysaurus! I am Mr... And welcome to :tsr:. I am doing French too :five:

If you need anything just ask me or karmacrunch

Also it would be best to join our group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726
    Hey, thanks. I've joined the group 2 days ago actually but my request is pending it seems.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hey, thanks. I've joined the group 2 days ago actually but my request is pending it seems.
    It is because karmacrunch has to authorise your request :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Logically, yeah

ReputationRep:

Welcome to The Student Room Haysaurarus If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all here to help each other and stuff

ReputationRep:

Hiya! As others have said, welcome to TSR!

I'm doing a lot of the subjects that you are doing expect I'm doing music and re instead of Russian and Latin :llama:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

OMGONGOMGOMG I LOVE YOU ALREADY XDXDXDXD

I just sat my Russian GCSE ^_^

Are you Russian by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

Hi!! Welcome to TSR and I'm sorry for your pending join request. I hadn't seen you on the thread so I wanted to make sure that you were actually in our year.
    I'm taking geography, do you know which board you're on? You're like me doing three languages only I'm not doing French GCSE

Welcome again!

(Original post by Mr...)
    Yeah...

My phone died so I'm on my iPod. Sorry! I'll reply soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bullscheiße)
    Is it over 90%?
    Well it doesn't say for A*-C, but A*-A is 80%+ XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Logically, yeah

(Original post by karmacrunch)
    Yeah...

My phone died so I'm on my iPod. Sorry! I'll reply soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good, have you let him in yet?

Sorry for replying so late everybody I just woke up :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Good, have you let him in yet?

Sorry for replying so late everybody I just woke up :sadnod:
    Morning! I woke up at like 7:00 am so tired
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by tabithacrazy)
    Morning! I woke up at like 7:00 am so tired
    Poor you :console:
    However I seriously need to get my sleeping pattern in check before school starts :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Poor you :console:
    However I seriously need to get my sleeping pattern in check before school starts :yep:
    Me too, it's so hard waking up on a Monday morning as it is, I am not looking forward to waking up on the first day the only thing I look forward to is seeing my friends again and stuff!

I am kind of looking forward to getting my new timetable, hopefully I'll get the teachers I like!!!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Me too, it's so hard waking up on a Monday morning as it is, I am not looking forward to waking up on the first day the only thing I look forward to is seeing my friends again and stuff!

I am kind of looking forward to getting my new timetable, hopefully I'll get the teachers I like!!!
    Me too, I'm excited to see my timetable and teachers.. I just pray they're good ones... :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Me too, I'm excited to see my timetable and teachers.. I just pray they're good ones... :angel:
    Me too! Some subjects that I'm taking only have two or three teachers so I'll probably get the ones I like
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'll probably get the ones I like
    Me too, I am in set 1 for almost everything so I'm probably lucky...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Me too, I am in set 1 for almost everything so I'm probably lucky...
    Same, I'm in set one for everything (apart from pe but I'm not taking that so it's ok), I know which teachers I'm having for science and English and they're really nice so hopefully I'll be just as lucky in my other subjects! We are getting loads of new teachers this year so I don't know about a few subjects
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Same, I'm in set one for everything (apart from pe but I'm not taking that so it's ok), I know which teachers I'm having for science and English and they're really nice so hopefully I'll be just as lucky in my other subjects! We are getting loads of new teachers this year so I don't know about a few subjects
    I'm sad because the best science teacher in the department left last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliwhi)
    Well it doesn't say for A*-C, but A*-A is 80%+ XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's crazy! Imagine the pressure if you didn't do well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.