Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA English Literature GCSE 2015 JUNE SUMMER *OFFICIAL THREAD* OMAM AIC Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lennie14!)
    Did you do relation ships poems for unit 2?
    In my school we do poetry as a controlled assesment and we do 4 books for Exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MajidU)
    Social or Gender?
    social or gender for what??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCgcseABC)
    What conflict poems are used in the aqa english lit paper? June 2015
    Place in mametz wood or i think the other was bayonet charge

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys having read through this thread I think I've concluded that the two poems asked about from relationships cluster last June (that will be on 2016 mocks) are Manhunt and Sister Maude. And then it just says compare these with another poem kinda think. Is that right?? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kobisha)
    if you are doing aqa higher tier it is Curley's wife
    So I've got an English lit exam like next Wednesday and we're doing last years AQA GCSE paper. I'm doing OMAM and AIC. So are you saying that for OMAM it's about Curleys wife death scene and about brutality on the ranch? And then AIC is Mr Birling being a hard headed man of business or inequality ??

Thanks for your original post it was very very helpful!! X

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know where online I can find the AQA June 2015 papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priyajohalx)
    So I've got an English lit exam like next Wednesday and we're doing last years AQA GCSE paper. I'm doing OMAM and AIC. So are you saying that for OMAM it's about Curleys wife death scene and about brutality on the ranch? And then AIC is Mr Birling being a hard headed man of business or inequality ??

Thanks for your original post it was very very helpful!! X
    not the brutality on the ranch but the brutality of a ranch during the time this novel was set

ReputationRep:
    do you know which poems were in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    What was the name of the unseen poem & the question for the June 2015 paper?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the LORD OF THE FLIES question(s)?

ReputationRep:
    What was the questions for the of mice and men and an inspector calls questions for 2015? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    oh okay thanks. do u remember anything from the maths paper may I ask

ReputationRep:
    noooiiice mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiemonster057)
    Me too! I felt everything I said about Atticus was a bit too simplistic. That was the last passage I ever expected to come up
    Was the passage the beginning of chapter 10 which describes Atticus and has the 'it's a sin to kill a mockingbird' quote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examswhizz)
    I did Boo Radley... For some reason at the time I thought that we couldn't do Tom after it had said him before... Oh dear well that was my delusional exam brain for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was the passage the beginning of chapter 10 which describes Atticus and has the 'it's a sin to kill a mockingbird' quote?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying the crucible and of mice and men. What question were you given for the theme of the crucible? I find the crucible so hard n confusing and I haven't done much work on themes so I would be grateful if you could just tell me the type of question you got on themes.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the questions that came up for the english literature exam for november 2015? Of Mice and Men and Inspector Calls???

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was just wondering what questions came up for OMAM and AIC in the June 2015 (since June papers are currently locked), does anyone who took this exam remember the questions

- thanks, would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellyonaplate)
    Hi, i was just wondering what questions came up for OMAM and AIC in the June 2015 (since June papers are currently locked), does anyone who took this exam remember the questions

- thanks, would be much appreciated
    Are you doing GCSE English or have you done it last year?
    If so, try not to make yourself a disfavour, as it will come much harder in the actual exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawideksoltysik)
    Are you doing GCSE English or have you done it last year?
    If so, try not to make yourself a disfavour, as it will come much harder in the actual exam.
    what do you mean? I have done all the past papers up to this date. I would like to do 2015 one also/ see the trends. Surely doing past papers will make it easier in the real thing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.