Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Britain is partly to blame for Muslim youth turning to Jihad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paladian)
    A self defence that you said was in your opinion a psychopathic tendency.
    Are you against abortion on religious grounds? Because in my opinion a foetus isn't a human being.
    No there is self defense in abortion. The fetus literally tries to defend itself from the abortion. But no the women is not defending herself from the fetus as it does nothing to anyone. And it didn't even get itself there.

And no I actually am very progay marriage. I'm not conservative.

You can think a fetus is an elephant if you want. That doesn't change that it's genetically a human being therefore it is a human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jory)
    Not sure actually
    LoL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Hahah why are you so desperate to "prove" you've won. You haven't won anything. Calm down and just deal with the fact a lot of people have a different opinion to yours. And deal with the fact abortions are awesome.

I don't need to prove anything. You said it wasn't murder because it was legal and I asked you if it was murder to kill gays because it's also legal.

The last part just makes you sound sick even prochoice normally don't think that. Lol too bad for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickierose21)
    No there is self defense in abortion. The fetus literally tries to defend itself from the abortion. But no the women is not defending herself from the fetus as it does nothing to anyone. And it didn't even get itself there.

And no I actually am very progay marriage. I'm not conservative.

You can think a fetus is an elephant if you want. That doesn't change that it's genetically a human being therefore it is a human being.
    wtf? you mean murder is ok if it's self defence?

what has pro gay marriage got to do with anything?

a foetus is a foetus not a human being.

ReputationRep:
    So is the death penalty is that murder in your opinion. To me it's the epitome of uncivilised society.
    No like I said you get what you give out of society. You take a life then you don't deserve yours any longer. Just like if I spend my rent money I deserve to be homeless. Everything you do should have a consequence to it. That's what I believe.

Plus financially we wouldn't have to build more prisons just buy more guns.

ReputationRep:
    No like I said you get what you give out of society. You take a life then you don't deserve yours any longer. Just like if I spend my rent money I deserve to be homeless. Everything you do should have a consequence to it. That's what I believe.

Plus financially we wouldn't have to build more prisons just buy more guns.

So you believe in the death penalty as well. So how does someone who wants an abortion become a psychopathological murderer?

ReputationRep:
    wtf? you mean murder is ok if it's self defence?

what has pro gay marriage got to do with anything?

a foetus is a foetus not a human being.
    Self defense is ok yes.

I said that to explain that im not religious.

You can disagree with science all you want. It's still a human being.

ReputationRep:
    Self defense is ok yes.

I said that to explain that im not religious.

You can disagree with science all you want. It's still a human being.
    You can be religious and gay if you want.

ReputationRep:
    So you believe in the death penalty as well. So how does someone who wants an abortion become a psychopathological murderer?
    Because they kill for the same reason murderers do for some gain for some inconvenience or whatever. Putting them both to sleep is only implementing you get what you give in society.

If you take someoene's life you do not deserve to have your own life.

A fetus can't murder anyone so murdering them just reflects poorly on the person who did it.

ReputationRep:
    You can be religious and gay if you want.
    I'm not gay. I'm a woman and straight.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gay. I'm a woman and straight.
    And an atheist.

ReputationRep:
    Because they kill for the same reason murderers do for some gain for some inconvenience or whatever. Putting them both to sleep is only implementing you get what you give in society.

If you take someoene's life you do not deserve to have your own life.

A fetus can't murder anyone so murdering them just reflects poorly on the person who did it.
    Well....actually. Going by your definition of murder "killing someone" a foetus (which I assume you use interchangeably with embryo and baby) actually could kill someone. Many women have died from child birth or from ectopic pregnancies and many other complication of pregnancy...so...hmm think you need a new argument.

ReputationRep:
    Well....actually. Going by your definition of murder "killing someone" a foetus (which I assume you use interchangeably with embryo and baby) actually could kill someone. Many women have died from child birth or from ectopic pregnancies and many other complication of pregnancy...so...hmm think you need a new argument.
    Yeah you obviously haven't been reading I said I wasn't talking about in that situation.

Either way even then that wouldn't be murder because there's no intent or premeditation on the fetus's part.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you obviously haven't been reading I said I wasn't talking about in that situation.

Either way even then that wouldn't be murder because there's no intent or premeditation on the fetus's part.
    Oh so you've changed your definition of murder now have you?

How do you feel about abortion in the case that the mothers life could be at risk if she carries the foetus to term? Is that okay or do you actually hold a view idiotic enough that she should die for it?

ReputationRep:
    Why do some people in particular races look like monkeys
    And do westerners/ think we come from monkeys because of this

ReputationRep:
    Oh so you've changed your definition of murder now have you?

How do you feel about abortion in the case that the mothers life could be at risk if she carries the foetus to term? Is that okay or do you actually hold a view idiotic enough that she should die for it?
    No I didn't

:the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

: the crime of deliberately killing a person

It specifically says murder is to deliberately kill someone. A fetus can not murder but the woman sure can and does.

My opinion on that I wouldn't do it.

And the reason why doesn't change that it's still killing a human being who is not guilty of murder themselves.

So here's a question to you why are you so adamantly for the killing an innocent child?

because from this side the only answer is because you lack the moral compass and compassion. Mans have a sick mind with a lot of psychopathic tendencies just like any other killer who justifies their killing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alumna)
    Why do some people in particular races look like monkeys
    And do westerners/ think we come from monkeys because of this
    White guys look the most like apes to me.

But it's not a bad thing. It's associated with masculinity.

But this is why my mom calls them Neanderthals so easily.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's what you're displaying. And I thank GOD I'm not like that.

And no a child shouldn't be murdered simply because of the sins of its father. Again that's a supremacist way of thinking. Saying you are what your father is. I forget though you are probably from the uk so that's what your history is all about so that explains that part of your dysfunctional thinking.

The other parts though is totally you though. And yes that's all you are proving is that you're a psychopath.
    I'm guessing you're Christian because of the anti-choice stance and the constant references to God.

James 4:12 - There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbour?

And yet you think it's appropriate to call me a psychopath despite having no knowledge of my personality or anything about me other than that I am pro-choice. I've stayed up at night to steer my severely depressed friend away from contemplating suicide; does that sound like the deed of a psychopath? What about when I cried for weeks at the death of my cat? What about all the times I've woken up in the middle of the night to help my little brother recover from severe asthmatic attacks? How about when I spent weeks making an entire book of letters, drawings and memories for part of my girlfriend's Christmas present? I've sent random blog owners anonymous messages saying that I hope they have a good day, purely because I felt like doing something nice to cheer someone up without wanting any credit, and yet you're saying that I'm some twisted monster with no moral compass. I know exactly what you're trying to do - it's much easier to justify an illogical viewpoint if you regard people who disagree as evil or incapable of compassion. I think your views on abortion are dangerous, but I don't think you're an evil person because of that.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't

:the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

: the crime of deliberately killing a person

It specifically says murder is to deliberately kill someone. A fetus can not murder but the woman sure can and does.

My opinion on that I wouldn't do it.

And the reason why doesn't change that it's still killing a human being who is not guilty of murder themselves.

So here's a question to you why are you so adamantly for killing an innocent child?
    Hahaha okay love.
    In an earlier reply you said that murder was literally just "killing someone"

haha so you think both the woman and foetus should die then? Absolutely laughable.

First of all it's not a child, so you can stop that. It's a clump of cells microscopic to the naked eye. I'm not adamant on "killing" all foetuses but I strong believe in the option of abortion being there, to prevent back ally abortions and overcrowded orphanages to child abuse from the mothers resentment.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.