The Student Room Group

Who would you date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sena5
yea buddy :sadnod:
I'm fine and going to a new job :smile:
I'm happy with everythin..:smile:
My bf is abroad though :frown:
i heard you say leaving tsr? i guess u couldn't leave just like i couldn't hehe..JINKS :wink:

Oh ok cool. Wish you well at the new job
Ok glad you are happy
Oh ok :frown: hope he is back soon
Haha that was such a long time ago and we have actually spoken since i have been back haha :tongue:
So you were the one who Jinked it:colonhash:
Original post by Mary562
All the atheists that have a problem with my posts or Islam :colonhash:

@PopaPork

Don't know what it actually means by date but I'll definitely want to meet these people and give them a lesson not to mess with moi.

I'll bring a gang along to do the job. :gangster:

I'm gay so please do bring your gang as one of them would have more of a chance with me than you would:biggrin:
[QUOTE=PopaPork;57866139

I'm gay so please do bring your gang as one of them would have more of a chance with me than you would:biggrin:

So is generic :rofl2:

There is a reason why I've picked you guys :smug:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mary562
So is generic :rofl2:

There is a reason why I've picked you guys :smug:

what reason would that be sweety?
Original post by PopaPork
what reason would that be sweety?

Spoiler

Original post by Mary562

Spoiler

But it's never going to happen so I can't 'wait to find out'

So come on don't be shy

or are you a little coward 'all implied and no action'
(edited 8 years ago)
But it's never going to happen so I can't 'wait to find out'

So come on don't be shy

or are you a little coward 'all implied and no action'

It will happen if you agree to it - you scared :rolleyes:
Original post by Mary562
It will happen if you agree to it - you scared :rolleyes:

What would I have to be scared about?

But as I said I'm gay so you wouldn't interest me
---
(edited 8 years ago)
What would I have to be scared about?

But as I said I'm gay so you wouldn't interest me

You know that yourself, clever way of trying to question me back :tongue:

I'm not here to interest you, who the heck are you :rofl2:
Original post by Mary562
You know that yourself, clever way of trying to question me back :tongue:

I'm not here to interest you, who the heck are you :rofl2:

Odd you were the one who said 'you'd like to date me' this is the title of the thread

you them make some cowardly threat that you are to cowardly to actually come out and say but hint that I would have to be scared over it

but like most cowards I see you don't have the balls to say what you mean and now you are playing the 'victim'

Oh well I'll go back to desecration of the koran as it's more fun than trying to get you to say what you mean (But then I've found this to be the way with some prefer to fight behind a keyboard or attack the defenseless rather than those who will defend themselves back)

but as you asked me for the date I'll have to turn you down with a 'you're not my type' comeback:biggrin:
Odd you were the one who said 'you'd like to date me' this is the title of the thread

you them make some cowardly threat that you are to cowardly to actually come out and say but hint that I would have to be scared over it

but like most cowards I see you don't have the balls to say what you mean and now you are playing the 'victim'

Oh well I'll go back to desecration of the koran as it's more fun than trying to get you to say what you mean (But then I've found this to be the way with some prefer to fight behind a keyboard or attack the defenseless rather than those who will defend themselves back)

but as you asked me for the date I'll have to turn you down with a 'you're not my type' comeback:biggrin:

I don't do this dating business like I said before I'd like to meet the "atheists" / whoever hates my posts so I can give them a lesson.
Obviously you've taken it too far.. :rolleyes:

Wow calling me a coward. You're the hypocrite I know. Why do you have to bring Islam into this, moron.
Truth is you have nothing better to say so you have an excuse to always bring Islam into this.

I don't need to meet your pork haraam face anyway you kuffar.

Don't mess :gangster:
Original post by Mary562
I don't do this dating business like I said before I'd like to meet the "atheists" / whoever hates my posts so I can give them a lesson.
Obviously you've taken it too far.. :rolleyes:

But a lesson in what? (I know how to desecrate the koran so don't need help there)

Come on coward tell me what it is you think you can teach me that would need a gang of your friends to help you with as you can't teach me this yourself
Original post by Mary562
...etc

..etc

Compose yourselves, children. :woo:

"Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs" -Proverbs 10:12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just like those who would threaten me to have the balls to come out and make the threats not just hint they will need a gang to teach me a lesson

But you're right as Jesus would have said But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you' :wink:
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Pokes you with a sweeping brush*

Shoo :colonhash: The only Bible verses to be quoted are the ones from The Pocket Boris Bible 2015 (*updated edition)
Original post by SassKing13
*Pokes you with a sweeping brush*

Shoo :colonhash: The only Bible verses to be quoted are the ones from The Pocket Boris Bible 2015 (*updated edition)

Oh my. :rofl:

Forgive my soul. :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Was the Anon-Andy situation was cleared up. Because I really want to know who that was, I do not like unresolved matters

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
Was the Anon-Andy situation was cleared up. Because I really want to know who that was, I do not like unresolved matters

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were discussing their situation on another thread and the female wasn't Anon...

Posted from TSR Mobile
@kkboyk
I would like to know who you would want to date please, thank you very much. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending