ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Do you ever feel like...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A plastic bag? :cry:
    https://vine.co/v/OFupwLBFhYw

ReputationRep:
    Who knew that a bag could induce so much emotion?

ReputationRep:
    He has some nice moves for a bag. :lol:

Stomach still gurgling like hell and a bit hurty still. But just started watching the latest Game of Thrones and I'm like:zomg: already

ReputationRep:
    Just had a nice refreshing dump.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Just had a nice refreshing dump.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ewww

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling too well physically today. I look and feel like death but a big hug from one of my cats is helping :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Size 7 is pretty normal/ average. Probably just a little bit above average.
    Hope your foots ok?
    woahh, you're right!
    Just looked it up and the british female average has increased to 6 instead of 4, makes me feel a lot better (and a little stewpid, haha)
    And thanks, my foot is okay (hurt like hell when I woke up, but i feel nothing now so it's all good)

ReputationRep:
    Very sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    Very sad
    Oh no, what's up? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Oh no, what's up? :hugs:
    Just feeling sad haha. Thank you though

ReputationRep:
    Just feeling sad haha. Thank you though
    Aw. :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    Ewww
    Do you not defecate? are you not an earthling of human persuasion. :rolleyes:

Can someone kill me :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Frustrated!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Hi your inbox is full

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    what is the matter fati ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Aw. :hugs: :hugs:
    Thank you, you're so kind. I feel like someone is ignoring me but I'm not too sure why because I don't think I've done anything wrong? Idk maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. But I've been messaging them and I just never seem to get a reply. Not trying to be obsessive or anything but last time I asked them, they replied with 'no, but I'll be fine' so I'm confused and worried.

Haven't messaged them in a while so I'm giving them some space, do you reckon that's a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, you're so kind. I feel like someone is ignoring me but I'm not too sure why because I don't think I've done anything wrong? Idk maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. But I've been messaging them and I just never seem to get a reply. Not trying to be obsessive or anything but last time I asked them, they replied with 'no, but I'll be fine' so I'm confused and worried.
    I see what you're saying, that must be quite worrying/frustrating really, and it would be good if they replied.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I see what you're saying, that must be quite worrying/frustrating really, and it would be good if they replied.
    :hugs:
    Yeah :erm: I'm giving them some space, do you think that's a good idea? Last time I gave someone some space because I knew they were upset, they got annoyed at me for 'not caring' about them and called me a 'bad friend' but I like to think that I'm not because I try to listen whenever they may need to talk about something. I give up

Thank you for the hugs, Sean haha

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.