MrsCaptainBarrowman
    scott8anthony
    NCIShippo
    CharlieNoir
    t-a-r-online
    :woo: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1625...d-teasers.html
    Number 6 is particularly noteworthy, and number 9, we don't know what Jack has (plus read my comments above about the guy 'smelling' Gwen being pregnant, he smells aliens, how could he smell she was pregnant?)

maybe the baby is an alien?! Gwen was shocked she was preggers like she wasnt even trying!

and the Dr wont come and save the day, he didnt come and help with abbadon so why would he come now?

Too many loose ends to tie up in tonights eppisode! Im sure there will be another series!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaylei)
    Number 6 is particularly noteworthy, and number 9, we don't know what Jack has (plus read my comments above about the guy 'smelling' Gwen being pregnant, he smells aliens, how could he smell she was pregnant?)

maybe the baby is an alien?! Gwen was shocked she was preggers like she wasnt even trying!

and the Dr wont come and save the day, he didnt come and help with abbadon so why would he come now?

Too many loose ends to tie up in tonights eppisode! Im sure there will be another series!
    Torchwood HAS to exist in the future, in those radio broadcasts a girl was sent back to the present day by future Torchwood!

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine reckons the BBC just can't afford to keep it, though... so I don't know that there will be. Plus, it'll lose a major fanbase if they kill off everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I just never saw it coming!!!!......only 2 members left and one of them is pregnant. Poor Ianto, poor Jack too . To be quite honest though, I have a horrible doubt that this will be the end as far as Torchwood is concerned and there wont be a 4th series. I know that there are the loose ends already mentioned...but I really do think that this will be the final series.......

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh! I have an idea how they will destroy the 456!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Will Torchwood use the 456 frequency to kill them, just as they killed Clem?

ReputationRep:
    Is Mr Frobisher going to finally grow some backbone and put his foot down? I think he will. Ah well... Better late than never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eqiVOCAL?)
    Ooooh! I have an idea how they will destroy the 456!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Will Torchwood use the 456 frequency to kill them, just as they killed Clem?
    Could do...... I like your thinking

ReputationRep:

Clem can smell people as well as aliens, he knew the police were coming to get him in the care home... It might just be a normal baby! Poor Gwen has already been pregnant with an alien, give her a break!

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping the doc or even Martha would make an appearance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    All I am going to say is :yep:

:ninja:
    Ooooooooooh! It's going to be SO GOOD! But I can't watch it 'til Saturday Night! Eeeeep! I think it's worth the wait!!

ReputationRep:
    all i want to know is, do we get ianto back???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bearmethos)
    all i want to know is, do we get ianto back???
    I dont know.....I didnt even know that he was going to die!. I suppose they could always use the glove again.....might be ok this time.

ReputationRep:
    can torchwood afford to lose the hub? gray is in there and the teradactyl and the mini could be a tardis thingy, not to mention all sorts of alien gizmos sealed up that will lead into stories for future shows. too much has been destroyed. if we dont get some of it back will torchwood still be torchwood?
    the whole thing needs to be undone with some clever alien timetravel devide or soemthing like that. that way we can get ianto, the car and the hub back.

ReputationRep:
    i dont want to seem too shallow but if there is no janto then im not sure if ill bother watching anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of the stuff in the Hub will be safe. The Hub is huge, so I think that most of the important stuff will be kept safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bearmethos)
    i dont want to seem too shallow but if there is no janto then im not sure if ill bother watching anymore.
    My sentiments exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I dont know.....I didnt even know that he was going to die!. I suppose they could always use the glove again.....might be ok this time.
    A third glove? Now that's just ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    A third glove? Now that's just ridiculous!
    Yes I know.....but hey this is Torchwood and anything is possible :p: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    PEOPLE, IANTO is dead for GOOD.

I can say that because that is not really a spoiler as it happened yesterday. And he will not be miraculously (deus ex machina style) be brought back today.
    Poor Jack

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.