Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Still reking you

Maybe in a bit
    Aren't I ahead of you yet?

Pls now, I can't play too late - 11pm is my deadline
    I went full on pacey manmore and I think I broke the game...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    You still get that second wild card for the 2nd half of the season so I've been more inclined to use early.
    Oh right never knew that sorry. I'm still new to this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    x
    I got 60 and you somehow beat me in H2H by 1 point because of Koscielny's illegal last second goal that was "apparently" assisted by Walcott (C)??!!!

That is the most FPL thing I've ever seen. Might as well just stop playing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I got 60 and you somehow beat me in H2H by 1 point because of Koscielny's illegal last second goal that was assisted by Walcott (C)!!!

That is the most FPL thing I've ever seen. Might as well just stop playing...
    :lol:

I don't like seeing Arsenal winning but when I saw that goal it was pretty sweet

If I didn't play my wildcard would have had 20 or so less points too which is always nice to see. Dropping firmino for Lallana to fit in Walcott is frustrating but everything else went to plan so I'll take it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    :lol:

I don't like seeing Arsenal winning but when I saw that goal it was pretty sweet

If I didn't play my wildcard would have had 20 or so less points too which is always nice to see. Dropping firmino for Lallana to fit in Walcott is frustrating but everything else went to plan so I'll take it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I cant even comprehend how many points you gained on me for that single goal.

6 pts for Koscielny scoring.
    3 BPs for Koscielny.
    3 pts (x2) for Walcott assist.

15 bloody points for a last second handball goal. You can't make this stuff up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Oh right never knew that sorry. I'm still new to this
    Rules have changed in recent years.

Initially you had one wildcard per season.

Then they had one wildcard you could use at any time + a second wildcard you could only use in the actual January transfer window weeks.

Now you get 2 wildcards to use in each half of the seasons.

The 3 chips (all out attack, triple captain, bench boost) are recent additions too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    He doesn't doesn't think that's shocking. He's humble bragging
    I don't brag. I saw most of my players with 2pts and thought I'd majorly ****ed up, the FPL app only shows my points.

Was tempted by Southampton defence until I saw their next few games include City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton. Think the ship has sailed on that one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Imagine being one of the people who triple captained Ibra looooooool
    Why anyone has used any of their chips yet is beyond me. You'll want TC and BB for a double game week and even if there's no dgw I'd rather use them in the second half of the season when it's harder to make up ground. Right now there's a variety but come February everyone will have the same team

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Why anyone has used any of their chips yet is beyond me. You'll want TC and BB for a double game week and even if there's no dgw I'd rather use them in the second half of the season when it's harder to make up ground. Right now there's a variety but come February everyone will have the same team

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wrt double GW's, are the Christmas fixtures each deemed individual Gw's or are they double ones? I think bench boost is definitely one you'll want to save for the double, but triple captain could be worth a punt, although you significantly enhance your chances playing it in the double. I'd want 45 points minimum from a triple captain to feel it was justified.

ReputationRep:
    Wrt double GW's, are the Christmas fixtures each deemed individual Gw's or are they double ones? I think bench boost is definitely one you'll want to save for the double, but triple captain could be worth a punt, although you significantly enhance your chances playing it in the double. I'd want 45 points minimum from a triple captain to feel it was justified.
    Xmas fixtures are single GWs. DGWs are when teams play more than once in a single GW, usually postponed due to cup matches.

ReputationRep:
    Sterling withdraws England duty due to injury.

ReputationRep:
    They're singles.

With the exception of Boxing Day i've always found Christmas performances to be underwhelming, you play 3 games in a week and it reaches the stage where both sides are knackered and are happy to take a draw. There were an awful lot of 0-0 and 1-0's last year.

ReputationRep:
    EPL is back this weekend yayyyyyy!

ReputationRep:
    Been on holiday for a few weeks, come back and I'm somehow second. What happened to everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Been on holiday for a few weeks, come back and I'm somehow second. What happened to everyone?
    Last week was a very poor week for most people. Sanchez, Zlatan & Aguero with a combined 6 points for example.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is my peak.. being 1st in most mini-leagues and 5th in the TSR league.

Should retire now!

ReputationRep:
    Who's everyone giving the armband to this week? Aguero's been playing all over South America so I don't think he's as obvious a choice as normal.

ReputationRep:
    Walcott and Sanchez look interesting shouts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thinking Costa as Leicester have been poor.

ReputationRep:
    Not taking the armband off Aguero unless he's injured.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.