Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy can't wait to get to know you! I shall be on msn later on as I'm not at the computer at the moment, I just hope this message sends on this phone LOL! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damion87)
    Yayyy can't wait to get to know you! I shall be on msn later on as I'm not at the computer at the moment, I just hope this message sends on this phone LOL! :cool:
    Ooh la la, James Bond.

ReputationRep:
    WATERFEST, **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...id=34732807760

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    WATERFEST, **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...id=34732807760
    That's sounds really, really, really great. Have to buy some water balloons.

Go Social Sciences!

ReputationRep:
    *laughs* You're Yellow, huh?

If you wanna be a Team Captain, write on the wall for me! And make sure you RSVP!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like an ace way to make a lot of friends.

But damn, I've got to wear yellow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damion87)
    The thing is i havnt and now i regret not applying... i don't know why i havnt applied, i was going to do open university but ok the thing is im worried i will make no friends/have no friends at uni as i am quite a shy person, however today i dont know reading everyone's comments on here just makes me want to apply as you all sound like really nice people what do i do i know its too late for applying but go through clearing (which i will probarbly be accepted as in 2005 i was accepted but the nerves got the better of me and i didnt accept) but what about accommodation any advice hehehe
    I can be quite a quiet person too. You should apply. I'd be more than happy to meet up for some drinks or whatever, as would everyone else here i guess as they all seem nice :yep:

Join the TSR Kent '08 group if you wish http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19132398943

ReputationRep:
    *laughs* You're Yellow, huh?

If you wanna be a Team Captain, write on the wall for me! And make sure you RSVP!
    oh, we have to wear yellow? darn!

Think i'll leave captaincy. I'm too selfish i'd rather be soaking people than keeping an eye on my team
    I clicked RSVP, dunno if it all went through though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    oh, we have to wear yellow? darn!

Think i'll leave captaincy. I'm too selfish i'd rather be soaking people than keeping an eye on my team
    I clicked RSVP, dunno if it all went through though.
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Sounds like an ace way to make a lot of friends.

But damn, I've got to wear yellow.
    PMSL at both of you. Yellow is NOT that bad. It's only an armband!!

And fair enough about the Captaincy thing. You'd still get to fight, though - just gotta keep an eye out!

But I get it. You're just scared of getting beaten by Humanities

ReputationRep:
    woop woop I'll be there if I can

ReputationRep:
    ew, yellow!

ReputationRep:
    Isnt the Social Science team gunna be huge, considering there are far more departments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    ew, yellow!
    *laughs*

Everyone hates the yellow!!! No!!!

ReputationRep:
    Isnt the Social Science team gunna be huge, considering there are far more departments?
    Quite possibly, ma cherie! ^_^ We'll see, closer to the time!

ReputationRep:
    oh, there's gonna be armbands, that's cool. i thought i'd have to buy a yellow t-shirt or something.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, just armbands. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Nah, just armbands. ^_^
    Ah okay, the temptation of a free t-shirt is just too much. Can I be a captain for Social Sciences?

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, the temptation of a free t-shirt is just too much. Can I be a captain for Social Sciences?
    only if you dress up like a pirate.

Kat, i'm thinking you should buy lots of drinks and have a stand where we can all rest and drink. Drinks ofcourse being alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    only if you dress up like a pirate.

Kat, i'm thinking you should buy lots of drinks and have a stand where we can all rest and drink. Drinks of course being alcoholic.
    PMSL!! Why do I have the buy the drinks? :eek:

And the alcohol is for AFTERWARDS.

ReputationRep:
    PMSL!! Why do I have the buy the drinks? :eek:

And the alcohol is for AFTERWARDS.
    Because from what i remember i'm buying you lemon flavoured water first. Your round next.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.